Chapter 332: Diary of an Elf Queen's Development (1-2)

There are all kinds of creatures living in the forest of elves, mermaids, orcs who can transform into human form, and elves.

The elves are divided into light elves and dark elves.

The elves of light love light, love peace, and are good at various healing magics. They are a peace-loving race.

The dark elf is slaughter, loves slaughter, is good at attacking magic, and likes to fight everywhere.

The two races belong to the same family of elves and have always guarded the forest of elves.

Unfortunately, after a long time, the elf kings of the two races began to be dissatisfied with each other, and the gap began to occur.

Now the light elves and dark elves may break out at any time at war.

And once the war broke out, the consequences would be unimaginable.

Regardless of whether it is a light elves or dark elves, each clan has an elf tree, and the elf king is born from this.

Every elf king born comes from this tree, and the next elf king will not be born until the previous elf king dies.

When every elf king is born, there will be a companion elf by his side, that is their partner.

The elf king and his partner will not have children, because the elf king is always born from the elf tree.

As the king of the dark elves, Mo Yansheng has always led the dark elves tremblingly. When he was born, there were no accompanying elves around him. Originally, he didn't care. However, after he ruled the dark elves for a hundred years At that time, the elf tree actually gave birth to a elf again, and it was a woman, obviously his late companion elf.

Mo Yansheng: Why are you late for this thing?

And his companion elf... is a light elf.

Mo Yansheng held the small meat ball in his hand expressionlessly.

He looked at the little meatball, and then at the elf tree, trying to stuff the little meatball back.

He felt that the elf tree must have done something wrong. After all, how could a light elf grow out of the elf tree of the dark elf?

Su Su was held in his hand with a dull look on his face.

"Tutu, didn't you say it's the queen of elves? What's the situation now?" She became a newborn baby?

Tutu: "Then, that baby is also the queen of elves..." But he didn't grow up.

Su Su: "..." I suspect you are messing with me.

"The elf tree has a purpose for you to be born in the dark elves."

"The two races of elves are now incompatible, and war may break out at any time, and once the war breaks out, life will be destroyed. After all, the elves are a powerful race with powerful lethality. What you need to do is to balance the relationship between the two races and let them restore their old friendship. "

Su Su: "I'm just an ordinary elf..."

"How can you be an ordinary elf, you are the queen of the elf of light, Susu, come on, come find me if you have anything!" Tutu said and muted.

Su Su: "..." Tutu is getting more and more unreliable.

After the plan of trying to stuff the little meatballs back into the elf tree failed, Mo Yansheng could only accept this fact.

The little meat dumpling in his hand is soft and small, with delicate facial features, the hair is faintly green, and the eyes are the same color, exuding a vibrant color, deep and a pair of small green transparent wings. , because it is too small to fly.