Chapter 406: The Diary of the Fallen Princess (11-12)

So he modestly scooped a little bit into his mouth.

Then... Qin Moyan was conquered by this dish.

How can there be such delicious tofu!

This charming fragrance, this spicy and delicate taste, deeply conquered him.

However, no matter how rich Qin Moyan's inner world is, no matter how biubiubiu set off fireworks in his heart, his face is still expressionless.

He looked at a certain crispy Mapo tofu bibimbap, and then looked at himself. After thinking about it for a long time, he also mixed it with his own rice.

And then... no more.

It was so delicious!

When the tofu was almost finished, Qin Moyan's eyes turned to the grilled fish next to him.

A chopstick of grilled fish is put into your mouth. The skin of the grilled fish is crispy and fragrant, but the fish inside is tender and juicy. I don't know what seasonings are put into the crispy.

So Qin Moyan's attention turned to grilled fish.

Su Su just watched his elegant and gentle falling chopsticks, and then the faster and faster, the more and more.

A certain cake: "..." Good you, you dog Yanyan, you can eat so fast without making a sound.

Su Su refused to admit defeat to grab food from him.

Soon the first two dishes were all empty, and Qin Moyan's eyes then looked at the dish of cabbage which was nothing compared to the first two dishes.

After one bite of the dish, Qin Moyan was shocked again.

Why is this dish so delicious!

Are Crispy Hands Poisonous? Why can ordinary green vegetables be so delicious?

Susu: The freshest ingredients often only require the simplest cooking method, balabala...

After eating, Qin Moyan wiped his mouth very reservedly, and then he saw Su Su brought two small bowls.

Qin Moyan: There is delicious food!

The sweet smell of milk came, Qin Moyan's surface was cold, but in fact his eyes kept falling on the tray in Su Su's hand.

"This is the double-skin milk that I made by the way when I was just cooking, try it."

"I don't like sweet food." Qin Moyan refused to save face.

"Don't worry, it's not sweet, I didn't put a lot of sugar." Worried that Qin Moyan didn't like it, Su Su was going to persuade him a few more words, but he heard Qin Moyan say it before he opened his mouth.

"Then I will try it." It's like giving Susu a face.

A certain cake: "..." Don't think that this cake can't be seen, it's clearly what you want to eat.

Qin Moyan rudely dug out a large spoonful of double skin milk and put it in his mouth.

The slight sweetness was accompanied by the rich milky fragrance, and it slipped down the throat and fell into the stomach without much effort.

It is smoother than tofu.

Qin Moyan: It's a little delicious.

After a lunch, Su Su couldn't wait to look at Qin Moyan.

"How is it? How does it taste?"

"How can it be possible to try dishes only once."

"The restaurant can't have only these dishes." This kind of welfare must be planned for oneself.