Chapter 456: The Little Green Plum of Autistic Teenagers (9-10)

"Auntie, can I eat that?" Su Su looked at Lu Yiming obediently.

"Of course, Susu can eat whatever she wants." Ah~ This cute little look made her heart melt.

"Thank you, Auntie." After thanking him, Su Su grabbed a pig bun and took a bite.

Delicious!

Then she reached out and picked up another one and stuffed it with Zhou Yansheng.

"Yanyan eat quickly, it's delicious!"

Zhou Yansheng only felt that if she had paired ears on top of her head like a cat, her ears would definitely stand up now.

He glanced at the pig bun in his hand slowly, and then stuffed it into his mouth.

Sweet, it was given to him by Susu, delicious.

Lu Yiming was shocked.

Okay, this kid, enough to give Susu face.

He didn't even give face to her own mother.

In the next time, as long as Su Su finds something delicious, he will have a share of Zhou Yansheng.

He eats whatever Su Su gives him, and he doesn't know if he himself thinks Su Su gives him more delicious food. In the past, he actually liked the breakfast that he thought tasted like that.

The two mothers watched in amazement.

After breakfast, Su Su took Zhou Yansheng to play in his room.

"Come on Yanyan, this is my room, you can sleep here today."

Zhou Yansheng's little ears turned slightly red.

It's the smell of Susu.

Savory.

"But you probably don't like playing with my toys. Let's play puzzles."

Zhou Yansheng nodded.

The little girl happily took out all her puzzle pieces.

"Which one do you want to fight?"

Zhou Yansheng looked at it, and finally pointed to a landscape picture.

Forgive him, he really doesn't want to fight the ugly looking women. (Princess Puzzle)

"Then let's fight this." Su Su pulled Zhou Yansheng and sat down in the corner.

The puzzle is not a big piece, Zhou Yansheng's hands are fast, and he basically presses one by one, so they quickly finished all the puzzles.

"Wow, you're amazing." Su Su gave a face-saving applause.

Zhou Yansheng was a little embarrassed.

"You're fast too."

"Ah, that's right." Su Su patted her head, then ran to her closet, laboriously opened the door, and rummaged.

Then she found a bag and handed it to Zhou Yansheng.

"this is for you."

"That's what I saw when my dad and I went shopping."

Zhou Yansheng opened the bag and found a pair of bear socks inside.

He has seen Susu through this sock.

Mrs. Xiao Zheng was a little puzzled.

"You seem to like the socks I wore last time. This is for you."

Zhou Yansheng was happy.

Su Su sent it, I like it.

The little white socks are printed with cute bears, but Su Su's is pink and Zhou Yansheng's is blue.