Chapter 427: This ghost king is not easy to mess with (19-20)

"Mom, let me help you."

The two chatted and prepared dinner together.

Father Su and Su Yu smelled the aroma of the food as soon as they entered the door, even more fragrant than before.

"It seems that Auntie's craftsmanship is good."

Su Yu laughed.

That's what you believe.

"Dangdang!" Su Su poked his little head out of the kitchen.

Your little cutie suddenly appeared~

"Surprise?"

"Why did you come back suddenly?" Su Yu rubbed her little head.

"I miss you."

"Hmph, it's not because my boyfriend is gone that he came back to find us..." Father Su said sourly.

Susu: ! !

How do you know, dad?

"Cough, part of the reason is this, but most of it is because I miss you." When Yanyan was there, they often made dinner appointments.

"It looks like Su Su is cooking, I said it's so delicious." Although Su Yu's image in front of outsiders is that of an indifferent and detached young man, in front of Su Su, he is a rainbow fart barrage machine.

All kinds of compliments should not be poured out like money.

"Then come quickly." Su Su pushed the two of them to the table and sat down.

The three gathered for dinner again.

While chatting and laughing, dinner time passed quickly.

When she went to bed at night, Su Su felt something was wrong as soon as she lay on the bed.

No, is Bensu so crow-mouthed? Gou Yanyan had just left, when trouble came to him.

Su Su simply sat up and stared in the direction of the window.

"Don't hide, I have seen you." The little girl said faintly.

Soon, a figure floated in through the window. It was the ghost of a woman. She was born beautiful. Unfortunately, it has now become a ghost.

The ghost didn't know what it had encountered before, and looked a little weak.

But it doesn't matter, this little girl has yin and yang eyes, as long as she eats her soul, she can replenish it, even stronger than before.

There was a trace of greed in the female ghost's eyes.

"Little girl, if you want to blame it, it's your bad life." I met her.

Su Su was not afraid at all.

"You want to arrest me? Come on."

"Slightly slightly~" A Su grimaced at her.

The female ghost has been a ghost for so long, when has she been provoked so much.

Which of those people who can see her is not afraid of dying?

"Okay, okay, then you will die!" The female ghost grabbed her fiercely.

The red nails stretched instantly, glowing with dim light, and it was terrifying to look at.

Unfortunately, she was bounced away when she was three meters away from Su Su.

Of course, Yu Suiyan wouldn't leave just like that. Before he left, he left his breath on Su Su, so that as long as there were such ghosts approaching Su Su with bad intentions, they would be bounced off.