Chapter 321: The True and False Daughter's Love (9-10)

Su Muxue, who followed Su Yanzhou to recognize the person, glanced at Su Su's side inadvertently.

Su Muxue: "..." Where did this dog man come from? What does he mean? Why is it so close to Crispy? Don't you know whether men and women are inseparable?

And Xi Dog Man Yan Xiao was still smiling and chatting with Su Su.

"It seems that Susu and I can chat very well, why don't I add a WeChat?" Someone naturally took out his mobile phone.

Su Su: "..." Why does it look like a pyramid scheme...

But a certain Su also said that he obediently added WeChat to him.

Xi Yanxiao moved his fingers slightly and changed Su Su a nickname.

bunny.

It looks soft and cute. It's pure and easy to bully, but it's just a little rabbit.

Su Su: Note: Dog Yanyan.

"Susu can come to play with me at any time, or if I go out with Susu, Susu will not refuse, right?" Xi Yanxiao smiled tenderly.

"No, no, you can go out to play with me." How could someone refuse such a gentle Yanyan.

Xi Yanxiao nodded in satisfaction.

"That's fine." Then I'm welcome.

"Which flavor is Su Su eating? Is it delicious?" Xi Yanxiao pretended to approach Su Su casually.

But a certain crisp was not found at all.

"Ah, this is chocolate. It's delicious."

Su Muxue was about to die of anger.

This scheming dog! Is it so close to Susu? What does he mean?

"Then can I try it?"

"Ah, no, it's not so good..." After all, it was the first time they met after all.

Although, although Bensu certainly does not despise you.

"Can't you?" Xi Yanxiao seemed a little regretful.

If it were someone else, Su Su would definitely beat someone up, but, but!

This is Yanyan, how can Bensu refuse?

"Okay." Su Su quickly compromised and handed the small cake in his direction.

"I've never eaten here."

Xi Yanxiao held up his small fork, not knowing whether it was intentional or unintentional, and went to the place where Su Su had eaten.

But someone still ate the cake with a calm expression.

Sweet and crunchy.

"Xi Yanxiao's favorability rating +10, and the favorability rating in front of him is 10."

Su Su: Jia, Jia is so fierce?

Looking at the crisp and reddish face, Xi Yanxiao happily hooked the corners of his lips.

It's easy to be shy.

"Why don't Susu introduce to me which desserts are delicious?"

Hmm... chasing the little rabbit, you must do whatever you want.

"Okay, I'm good at this." Su Su jumped and led him away.

Xi Yanxiao followed behind her.

Gee, love at first sight?

Indeed a beautiful word.

Hmm...I like it.

Su Muxue: You are dead.