Chapter 328: The True and False Daughter's Love (23-24)

"Susu, did Li Honghua go to your place?"

"Ah, yes, what's the matter?"

Su Muxue: "..." Please don't admit it so naturally...

"Then are you okay?" Su Muxue's face was a little ugly.

"It's okay, Yanyan and I are both here. Those two should be in the police station now."

Su Muxue was silent for two seconds.

"Xi Yanxiao is there too?"

"Yeah, thanks to him." Although Ben Su could handle it alone, he still couldn't pass up the chance to give Yan Yan a favorability rating.

"Sister, why are you asking this all of a sudden?"

"It's nothing, it's just that Li Wenqiang went to my place to make trouble and was beaten out by the bodyguards."

Su Su: I almost forgot that there are bodyguards.

"It's too much to make trouble on both sides." It's better not to appear in front of Bensu again, or you'll fight once when you see Bensu.

Su Su chatted with Su Muxue for a few more words before hanging up.

"It's too much, and you dare to go to my sister's place to make trouble."

"Don't worry, your boyfriend will help you get revenge." Xi Yanxiao gently rubbed Su Su's little head.

Su Su: hehe~

Certain Su naturally did not see the cold light in Xi Yanxiao's eyes.

This farce, which is not a farce, ended with Li Wenqiang and Li Honghua's family being sent to the police station.

When he told Su Yanzhou about this at night, he was also very angry.

What a shameless family, harassing his daughter without money.

"Don't worry, Dad will avenge you."

"Ah, no need, Yanyan said he would handle it." Su Su said subconsciously.

As soon as these words came out, the three people looked at her instantly.

Xu Qiuya: "Who is Yanyan?"

Su Yanzhou: "Xi Yanxiao?"

Su Muxue: "Are you together?"

Su Su: "..." Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Under the torture of the three (no), Su Su had to honestly explain everything.

Xu Qiuya suddenly realized.

"I'll just say, why is that kid hanging around near our house recently." It turned out to be looking for Susu.

Susu: ! !

"Mom, you know?"

Xu Qiuya nodded.

"I know."

"We Susu have really grown up, and we all know we are looking for a boyfriend. This son-in-law's mother is very satisfied."

"Satisfied or satisfied, I don't agree." Su Yanzhou was the first to object.

Xu Qiuya glanced over, and he instantly became honest.

Xu Qiuya pulled Su Su with a smile.

"Don't worry, Susu is also twenty years old. Mom and Dad don't object to your falling in love, don't worry."

Su Muxue: "..." Her parents were turned against.

Xi Yanxiao is a more poisonous dog.

Before Su Muxue could open her mouth, Xu Qiuya's eyes shot at her.