Chapter 314: Hey, do you believe there are demons in this world? (33-34)

Su Su: She just said that Gou Yanyan is so arrogant and must pay back, how could he just let her go.

Tutu: Especially if you bully my family Susu, it's even more impossible to let her go.

Sure enough, the next day, Luo Yaqi made headlines again, which of course was not a good thing.

The reason is that the dresses she sold were all faulty.

So those who bought the clothes all returned.

This made her reputation hit rock bottom.

"Tsk, it's too miserable." Su Su couldn't help shaking his head.

"What's so miserable, I think she deserves it." Feifei didn't pity her at all.

Isn't that right, what's so pitiful, the person who asked someone to draw the design draft for her was not someone else, but herself, and it was herself who bought the judges to cheat, and no one forced her to tell her that this Luo Yaqi was Blame yourself.

Su Su thought more.

If it wasn't for Yanyan, Luo Yaqi couldn't fall so fast.

As far as the evidence he released, none of them were obtained by normal means.

If he didn't have any special abilities, it wouldn't be so smooth.

Chu Tingyan didn't speak, but just sat next to Su Su and watched her chat with Feifei.

And Luo Yaqi was not so good at this time.

She has lost all her reputation now, and all the clothes she designed have been returned. Her reputation can't be worse. Not to mention the circle of fashion designers, she can't get along in country H now.

Moreover, her family was about to start nurturing her trash sister.

Oh, why is she!

She looks so ugly, she deserves to be her foil all her life, why should she be more beautiful than herself.

No, she hasn't completely fallen yet, so she can't just admit defeat!

Su Su, and others, are all waiting for her, and she still has the last trump card in her hand!

What everyone didn't expect was that Luo Yaqi held a press conference the next day. The crying pear blossom said that she was innocent, and the evidence was that someone slandered her.

"It really made my sister laugh. It's all like this, and she still has the face to say that she is innocent." Feifei watched the live broadcast on her mobile phone speechlessly.

Su Su sat beside him and played with Chu Tingyan's fingers, expressing no concern.

Chu Tingyan poked her little face for a while to play

Luo Yaqi's supposedly pitiful voice came from Feifei's cell phone, and it was extremely clear.

At this time, a reporter asked a question.

"Miss Luo, since you said that your work was not designed by others, can you please tell us about your design concept and source of inspiration this time?"

Luo Yaqi's pitiful appearance of pear blossoms and rain suddenly froze, and her mind went blank.

She, how does she know what design ideas and sources of inspiration? It wasn't her design.

In the past, she could still fool twice, but after finishing the deal with Chu Tingyan, for some reason, the knowledge she had learned in the past was gradually forgotten in her mind.