Chapter 310: Hey, do you believe there are demons in this world? (25-26)

"I see, this woman is sick, and if others are better than her, she doesn't like her." She tried every means to trample everyone under her feet.

"Have a grudge?" Chu Tingyan looked at Feifei.

"Susu doesn't remember her, but I do."

"Our family Susu was unlucky, and she became famous almost in the same year. They would compete for the best designer together. In the end, Luo Yaqi lost to our family Susu, and in the end, only Susu produced one work every year. , will definitely press her on the head, and this person always says some specious words on other occasions to smear us Susu."

But too bad.

Chu Tingyan touched his chin thoughtfully.

"Susu, do you think we want to release it in advance?" She was really angry, this woman was really angry.

"No, it's too obvious, she can do whatever she likes, and we still stick to the original time." In fact, the interval is not too late, Luo Yaqi is in the morning, and she is in the noon.

Chu Tingyan also nodded.

"Well, there's no need to bother with her."

"Leave this matter to me, I will handle it, don't touch her first." A faint red light flashed across Chu Tingyan's eyes.

"Well, leave it to Yanyan." Su Su said and took a bite of the bread in his hand.

Feifei: "..." Yes, neither of them are in a hurry, she was the only one who was in a hurry all morning.

But since the big boss has intervened, that little bit of silver Luo Yaqi will definitely not be able to eat and walk around.

Hmph, she really believes in the big boss's methods.

Su Su took out a small bun and stuffed it to Feifei.

"You better hurry up and get busy with the release, darling."

"Okay, I'll go now." Feifei left happily with the buns Su Su gave.

The dresses designed by Su Su are divided into three grades. The first grade is ordinary high-end dresses. The price is a little more expensive than ordinary dresses, but most people can accept them. Well, the last one is luxury dresses. There is only one piece of each style. If you don't have it, it will be gone. The price is even more expensive. Many of this dress is not for sale. Many celebrities can't borrow it if they want to. to that.

Chu Tingyan looked at Su Su, who was calmly eating snacks.

"Susu is not in a hurry?" Why is this little guy so calm.
"There's nothing to worry about, the strength is here, what's mine is mine, and I can't take away what's not mine." Su Su was indifferent.

She didn't design clothes specifically to compete with Luo Yaqi. If that was the case, she would be sorry for her profession.

Speaking of so many small worlds, Bensu has done so many occupations, so he can be regarded as a multi-functional little hamster. He can go to the hall and go to the kitchen. He can be both literary and martial.

"Well, what we said Susu was right." Chu Tingyan poked her little face.

The little guy has a set of big principles, and he can read it.

As soon as noon arrived, Su Su's dress was on sale on time.

The first to be snapped up is the mid-range piece, then the regular model, and the last luxury model is on sale and there will be models wearing it on the catwalk.

The design theme of this season's dress Su Su is lightness, elegance, fairy spirit, with some ancient elements. Models wearing those fairy skirts with fluttering comments simply caught everyone's eyes.

And the more you go on, the more elegant and luxurious the dresses are, not only for young girls, but also for older wives.

Then, I don't know if it was up or what, a certain Su suddenly clapped his hands.

"I have decided that I will sell out all the dresses this season!"

Fifi: ! !

Chu Tingyan looked at her with a smile.

"Why, why?" Feifei asked her weakly.

Good Crispy What's the matter?

A Su confidently said, "I'm happy, can't I?"

"Xingxingxing, I'll inform people right away." Feifei almost flew away.

Hahaha, let's see how the little cheap silver robbed us of Susu.

Luo Yaqi on the other side is smug at the moment.

She started the sales meeting in the morning, and she deliberately started advertising a long time ago. This time, Su Su had to be stepped on by her no matter what.

This year's best designer award must belong to her!

Susu, Susu, I see how you can rob me.

She, Luo Yaqi, must be the best in what she wants to do, whether it is Su Su or her ugly twin sister, they are all her stepping stones.

Before Luo Yaqi was happy, the call came.

"What, is it sold out?" Luo Yaqi said in a good mood.

The little assistant on the opposite side of the phone is obliging.

"No, no, Sister Luo, the sale event for Chu's side has also started. Everyone went there. Moreover, our dresses are not sold out, theirs have already been snapped up." Tighten the phone.

She must be cursing again.

Sure enough, Luo Yaqi suddenly burst into a scream.

"what?"

"What's the matter? What did you do?" Luo Yaqi was about to go crazy.

She spent so much time trying to crush her head this time, and finally trampled the **** under her feet, but she told her before she was happy that the **** wasn't crushed by her?

"I don't care what means you use, this time I have to win her!" Luo Yaqi flashed.

"Wait." She remembered the hot news recently.

The corner of Luo Yaqi's mouth evoked a strange smile.

"Find someone to release the news as I said." She instructed carefully to the other end of the phone, then hung up and regained her graceful calmness.

Oh, let's see how you turn over now!

Feifei laughed proudly over there.

"Hahaha, it deserves Luo Yaqi, this little cheap silver, who wants to crush us, and doesn't even look at how much he weighs." Hmph, it must have been retribution.

Su Su: I think you are more like a bad guy.

However, not long after she was happy, when Feifei looked at her phone again, her smile froze on her face.

"What's wrong?" Su Su immediately noticed something was wrong with her.

"This Luo Yaqi is too bad, even if he can't figure it out, he still does such a little trick!"

"Huh?" Su Su didn't know why.

"She, she slandered you for having an improper relationship with the boss!" This woman was really mad at her.

Chu Tingyan and Su Su looked at each other, then fell silent for a few seconds.

Chu Tingyan: "I think she's right. When are you going to give me a name?" He wanted red books.

Su Su: "...Is this the point?"

"I think so." It wasn't a day or two after he thought about it.

"It's too bad, how can there be such a person, how did she become a fashion designer?" It's a name that ruins the profession.

Feifei was furious.

"Don't be so excited, no matter what profession and all kinds of people will have it." Su Su comforted her.

The world is bright and dark at the same time.