Chapter 353: The Demon King's Little Demon (9-10)

What do you want to say or not, it's disgusting.

Su Yu's face turned blue after being choked, if it wasn't because Ye Yan was still there and she wanted to make a good impression in front of him, she would have rushed up and slapped this **** long ago.

He didn't even look at who he was, yet he dared to talk to her like that.

"Su Maomao is doing well with me. I'm worried about troubles. If nothing happens, the two of you can go back."

Ye Ye Yandu opened her mouth to drive people away, and Mo Jingwen naturally didn't want to be cheeky and stay behind.

It's just that I don't agree with what my master said in my heart.

The master also said that this demon king is resourceful, and he also said that his city is deep, which is not very good in her opinion.

Su Su: That's because your IQ is not high.

Before the two of them left, Su Su didn't know what to think, and said to the two of them: "If you want me to say good things to Su Hou, you two should die. After all, I have to speak according to the facts, and I can't lie. ." Of course, the biggest reason was because Bensu was not happy.

Su Yu felt aggrieved as if she was about to cry.

"Sister, how can you talk like that, daddy hurts you so much..."

Su Su's complexion also changed, and her small face looked at Ye Ziyan weakly.

"I, I just think it's unfair that Daddy treats other people like this. How can he leave a special relationship because his daughter is a demon queen, Lord Demon King, am I right?" Su Su leaned against Ye Ziyan weakly, secretly saying Mo Jingwen raised her eyebrows.

Let's see who's having tea, I'm mad at you, just a little bit~

Ye Ziyan naturally saw her expression, but he did not object, and looked at Su Su with a soft expression.

"The cat is right."

"Yes, what the Demon King said is very true..." Mo Jingwen also felt a little embarrassed, and dragged Su Yu away quickly.

How could this little **** say it in front of the Demon King.

A Crisp: Of course it's because I did it on purpose~

Seeing the two of them leave in embarrassment, Su Su turned around triumphantly, and then saw Ye Yeyan looking at herself with a smile.

"Why, why..." What are you laughing at... It's so beautiful.

"It seems that my cat is not easy to bully." Look, the two women were angry.

Su Su proudly raised her head, like a pampered and proud kitten.

Ye Yeyan wanted to laugh a little.

"Yi Yeyan's favorability rating +10, and the current favorability rating is 10."

"Maomao, change back."

Su Su turned her head.

"Don't." If you change, you will change, Bensu is more faceless.

"Give you a smack."

A Crisp: ...Yes, I'm a little excited.

"Massage for you." Seeing that Su Su was unmoved, Ye Ziyan continued to overweight.

In the next instant, the petite and soft kitten jumped into his arms.

"make a deal!"

"The date for Mao Mao and this king's big wedding has been set. At the beginning of next month, how does Mao Mao feel?" You don't need to set a specific date to get married. You can get married when you want.