Chapter 396: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (26-27)

Alas, it would be nice to have a queen who really likes her. (proud)

Seeing that Feng Yanrui and others were all hidden, Su Su was finally able to concentrate on dealing with the people in front of him.

A huge icy blue energy shot straight into the sky, dispersing the dark clouds that covered the sky, but the effect was not great.

But it's enough to weaken this magic.

It is still a bit difficult to break through a hundred-person magic circle with her ability as a little dragon.

Of course, it's not impossible, it's just that her magic will be exhausted, so how can she deal with these people.

The leader smiled proudly.

"It's useless, you can't break the magic circle, and none of you can escape today." Long, he wants to catch it, and this kingdom, he also wants!

"Starting today, this kingdom will be ruled by our wizards, hahahaha..."

Su Su: "...Xiaoxiaoxiao, laughing fart, you haven't even started to fight, what are you confident about?" It's both ordinary and confident.

The beautiful dragon wagged its tail, and tornadoes composed of ice appeared out of thin air, attacking the wizards.

A Crisp: "Face the wind!"

Tutu: "..." Was my little sister damaged by the gods? Why have you become so middle school?

Those people quickly brewed their own magic resistance.

They also learned to be smart and everyone worked together, and quickly cracked Su Su's magic.

The leader took out a rope and threw it in the direction of Su Su, and the rope automatically rushed towards Su Su.

"This is the dragon rope that we researched specially for you. If the medicine is **** with magic, it will be imprisoned. It will automatically chase your breath and move, you can't run away!" The reason why he is so confident is because he There is this dragon rope.

Susu: ! !

Why is there automatic tracking? ?

Of course, Su Su wouldn't let the rope tie him up, and he was flexibly dodging around.

The wizards were not idle, and they began to chant incantations to attack Su Su, one after another of magic smashed in her direction desperately.

At first, Su Su was able to do it with ease, but then gradually began to struggle.

What she had to avoid was not only the rope, but also hundreds of magic spells attacking from all directions. She could only evade the most deadly ones, so her body soon developed wounds of various sizes.

Feng Yanrui looked anxious, but he couldn't rush out. If he rushes out now, those people will definitely threaten Susu with them, and Susu will be distracted.

Su Su turned back into a human form from the original dragon body, but there were many more wounds on his body.

After dodging those attacks, she stretched out her hand to hold the dragon rope, and the terrifying cold spread instantly, and the dragon rope instantly turned into ice and fell to the ground.

Su Su turned into a dragon again.

Although the dragon rope is gone, anyone with a discerning eye can see that she has not much magic left. Because of the injury, her physical strength has begun to decline. She is not a match for the group of people in front of her.

The wizards were even more proud.

How great is it? It's not going to fall into their hands in the end.