Chapter 410: The Diary of a Fallen Princess High Rank (19-20)

After being ordered to rest for a few days by Qin Moyan, Su Su's Yipinsu opened as she wished.

It's a pity that she can't be there to see it in person, it must be very lively...

But it doesn't matter, she can't go to the scene, it doesn't mean she can't celebrate by herself.

So Su Su slipped into the small kitchen early in the morning and made a lot of delicious food.

Because both Su Su and Qin Moyan could not be present, someone specially sent someone to supervise the scene and report the situation when they came back.

That's right, the person who came to the scene to supervise was Qin Yi.

I think he has gone through all the hardships and finally managed to grab this spot, finally! He can go out and eat!

The opening of the new restaurant naturally attracted countless attention.

Especially this restaurant is not small.

Qin nodded to his subordinates, and the people next to him tore off the red cloth on the plaque instantly, and the three words Yipinsu appeared brightly on it.

Su Su: Bensu is going to resume his old business, hiahiahia~

"Everyone, don't miss it when you pass by. On the first day of our Yipinsu opening, all dishes are sold at half price. After this village, there is no such store!" Qin Yi stood in front of the door and shouted skillfully.

For words like discount, half price, discount, people will always notice and cannot resist its temptation, so soon, the first batch of customers will come to the door.

Most of the first batch of guests came in were rich sons and daughters. I thought that the price of dishes in a restaurant of this size must be very expensive, but I didn't expect to open the menu and see that the prices are not close to the people, as long as they are not very poor commoners. Anyone can come in for a meal.

And this menu is also quite beautiful, so it's the dishes on it...

They don't know any of them.

The brothers were a little embarrassed.

Would it seem like they were ignorant by simply saying they didn't know each other?

For a while, no guests spoke in the entire lobby.

Su Su had expected this to happen, and at this time, the trained shop assistant could play.

With decent smiles on their faces, they asked each guest's taste softly, and then recommended different dishes according to their different tastes.

The entire hall was instantly filled with inquiries, big and small.

Seeing someone go in, the people behind naturally start to move.

They also want to go in and have a look. It doesn't matter whether the dish is delicious or not. Anyway, it's discounted.

The second group of guests who came in also encountered difficulties, and they couldn't understand the menu.

At this time, the dishes ordered by the guests who just started to enter have been delivered one after another, and all kinds of fragrances permeated the entire lobby for a while.

When the food didn't come, I could only stare at the people in front of me and eat it.

Ah, look at the way they gobble up. These dishes must be delicious...

They want to eat too.

Not sure when the food will be served.

Tears slid down the corners of his mouth.