Chapter 451: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (End)

"Yeah!" Qi Heng gave Su Su a high five in excitement.

That's right, he ran to An Qingyan's house again.

"This Yu Han is finally confused."

"And because of him, there have been a lot of artist endorsements in our family recently." Qi Heng hummed proudly.

The artists of the company founded by An Qingyan include actors, singers, and idols.

All of them are good-looking and powerful, and they are not evil, so even if they are not very popular, they are still well-known.

An Qingyan didn't care about Yu Han at all, so naturally he couldn't understand why Qi Heng and Su Su were so excited.

Moreover, An Qingyan has been mysterious recently, and he doesn't know what he is stirring up.

"It's okay, I won't disturb you two, I'll go first." Qi Heng silently escaped.

Susu didn't know what An Qingyan was doing, but he knew.

A few days later, a new song called "The Oath" was released.

This name, this lyrics, you can see who it is written for.

An Qingyan V: I won't say sweet words. All I can give you is a promise. I am willing to spend the rest of my life in exchange for your peace of mind. This is my oath.

[I would like to use my life to turn it into an oath to protect you, 嘤嘤嘤, this lyrics, Lao An, you are too good... 】

[These lyrics are really touching and crying, and the song is also good to listen to. As expected of you, Lao An. 】

[Lao An's girlfriend will definitely be very moved, no way, I'll go cry first, woo woo woo...]

The last Su Party Su who knew the truth: "..." Why don't I know anything? When did Gou Yanyan secretly carry her to record songs?

When Su Su turned her head, she found that An Qingyan was looking at him with a smile.

"How about it, do you want to agree to my marriage proposal?" An Qingyan took out two rings from his pocket.

"Really, it's not romantic at all when confessing, even proposing..." Su Su stretched out his hand while muttering, and honestly asked him to put a ring on himself.

A few days later, the two were photographed by the paparazzi and entered the Civil Affairs Bureau together.

Weibo exploded completely and was paralyzed several times in succession.

【I rely on me! Ann is great! 】

[The people who are singing here are kidnapped to the Civil Affairs Bureau. 】

[Looking at our old An, we got married before we were in love for a long time. We can't wait to see that we really like the woman. 】

[Alas, I can only say that the child has grown up. 】

【Lao An 99! 】

【+1. 】

"An Qingyan's favorability rating is +20. Currently, his favorability rating is 100. The mission has been completed."

After he came out of the Civil Affairs Bureau, his favorability was full. An Qingyan happily held the marriage certificate in his hand, which contained the names and photos of him and Su Su.

"Okay, the certificate is also received, now should I be satisfied?" Su Su turned to look at him.

"Not yet, just a little bit."