Chapter 385: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (3-4)

For the sake of her life safety, she should not provoke Gou Yanyan for the time being.

Being driven away by a dragon like this, Feng Yanrui's temper also came up.

He really didn't leave.

Let this dragon despise him.

Yes, it is so childish.

Feng Yanrui walked to the corner of the cave and sat down.

When Su Su stumbled to sleep until the next morning, she opened her eyes, but she didn't see Feng Yanrui.

Dog Yanyan is gone!

Su Su's surprised eyes lit up.

Then the next second she saw Feng Yanrui leaning against the corner.

A Crisp: "..." Bad luck!

Feng Yanrui saw all of her coercive expressions perfectly.

Oh, the more I hate him, the more I won't leave.

Sleep and sleep enough, it's time to eat.

Su Su lazily moved her huge body and was about to leave.

Feng Yanrui was anxious.

"Why are you going?" If the dragon flew away, he would not be able to find it.

"Of course I'm looking for food." If you're not hungry, you should be hungry.

After Su Su said this, Feng Yanrui felt that he was also a little hungry.

"Take me, I'll help you hunt."

Su Su's eyes rolled.

Kind of a bargain.

"make a deal."

So Feng Yanrui crawled onto Su Su's back.

"Sit down, I'm going." A Su stood at the entrance of the cave and flapped his wings, flying with Feng Yanrui.

The two landed silently in a corner of the forest, and Feng Yanrui began to act.

Facts have proved that Feng Yanrui's lethality is not weak. Soon he brought back a bunch of wild rabbits and fish, and Su Su took him back.

It just didn't go into the cave, but in an open space below the cave.

"Why don't you go back?"

"If I want you to bake something in my house, do I still need it?" How dirty.

Feng Yanrui remembered the clean cave that Su Su had taken care of.

Well, it's really not good.

"Okay, you can start grilling the fish." Su Su squatted down arrogantly and waited for dinner.

"Then make me a fire." Feng Yanrui ordered Su Su rudely.

A crisp: ? ?

"You can tell by my color that I can't breathe fire." Do I look like I can breathe fire?

Feng Yanrui looked at a crisp blue dragon body.

Indeed it is.

Forget it, come on by yourself.

Feng Yanrui worked tirelessly to roast rabbits and grilled fish for her. There were many plants he knew that could be used as seasonings, so Feng Yanrui was naturally not polite.

Su Su's nose kept sniffing.

So fragrant... 

Feng Yanrui handed it to Su Su as soon as the rabbit was baked in his hand.