Chapter 430: This ghost king is not easy to mess with (25-26)

After what happened to the man just now, Yu Suiyan stayed by Su Su's side.

On the other hand, no ignorant person would disturb the two of them anymore.

After the banquet was over and everyone had left, Su Su touched her belly and burped.

Yu Suiyan: "..." Those who knew you were here for the banquet, but those who didn't know thought you were here for dinner.

Mother Su was holding the gift from the two of them. Now that there are no outsiders, she can read it to her heart's content.

"Hmph, why don't you look at the gifts I gave, you're partial." Father Su said quietly beside Mother Su from time to time.

Mother Su rolled her eyes.

"It's just a few things that you send every year." There's nothing fancy about it.

Father Su: Do you blame me?

Su Yu was a little tired after dealing with the guests for so long.

After a few people had dinner together, Su Su and Yu Suiyan left.

Of course, it was Su Su who was driving.

Yu Suiyan was obviously in a good mood and was talking to Su Su from time to time along the way.

The two went home and rested early.

A few days later, Yu Xin and Yu Heng both came back, but they looked a lot haggard.

"You two... Didn't you return to the ghost world? It's only been a few days, how did it become like this?" Su Su looked at the two in shock.

"It's not adults yet, throw us both back to the ghost world to rectify the group of ghosts." Yu Xin groaned and complained.

"So what's your opinion on my decision?" Yu Suiyan stood at the entrance of the stairs on the second floor at some point and looked at him faintly.

Yu Xin was shocked and stood up immediately.

"No, no, your lord's decision is very good."

Yu Suiyan simply ignored him and looked at Yuheng.

"how."

"Now that the rectification has been completed, all the ghosts have entered the cultivation." After returning to the ghost world, Yuheng thought about it and felt that what their adults said was right.

No matter what kind of character, what kind of atmosphere, it doesn't really matter, but if you don't have the strength, it's easy for people to lose your soul when you go out.

Especially since their ghosts are inherently unpleasant beings.

Now in the entire ghost world, apart from the two of them and adults, there is not a single ghost whose cultivation base can come to the human world. It is indeed a bit of a waste.

"Um."

While the three of them were chatting, Su Su went to the kitchen to get breakfast.

Looking at Su Su, and at the two subordinates, Yu Suiyan looked disgusted.

"come over."

Yu Xin dragged Yu Heng to follow.

I didn't expect that one day the adults would take the initiative to invite them to have breakfast together. Hey, they are the happiest ghosts in the entire ghost world.

Halfway through breakfast, Yu Heng didn't know what to think, and looked at Yu Suiyan.

"My lord, the group of guys in the ghost world who have been suppressed by you, I'm afraid they are going to take action."