Chapter 384: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (1-2)

Legend has it that in the depths of the forest, there lives a mysterious creature, a dragon.

It is rumored that the dragon family is powerful and can use magic. Therefore, many nobles in the palace have coveted this powerful and mysterious creature, and have sent people to check whether there is really a dragon.

Xu was disturbed by the frequent entry and exit of human beings. On that day, everyone saw the appearance of the legendary dragon.

They are noble, powerful, and easily annihilate the enemies that disturb them.

That is, from that day on, everyone knew that the dragon race was a real creature, and it was extremely powerful.

From then on, no one dared to provoke them again.

There is also a special kind of existence in the human world, the wizard.

There are many wizards who try to gain the favor of the dragon race and get their help, but unfortunately they never return.

At this time, the little dragon was Benlong, and Su Su touched his face.

Why is it always Bensu who gets hurt...

Her petite body suddenly swelled like this... I'm sorry she couldn't accept it for a while...

Beside her, there was a young man with a flirtatious appearance.

This is the one she brought back...cough, the one who was rescued.

"Crispy."

"hold head high?"

"I think you'd better send him away before he wakes up."

"Why?" He was Yanyan.

Tutu also touched his face with his paws and began to explain to her.

Feng Yanrui, the most powerful king in the kingdom, has expanded the strength of his country a lot since he came to power.

The dragon race is the race he most wants to get rid of.

Unlike others, he is not afraid of dragons at all, and even wants to get rid of them quickly.

To put it bluntly, this person is a war madman who likes to launch wars everywhere to expand his power.

"Now, you, Su Xiaolongren Su is already his main focus, he wants to get rid of you, you still save him, really, listen to my sister's advice, send it away quickly, and we will discuss the rest in the long run. ."

"Well, why does he want to destroy Bensu?" Everyone has their own way, right?

"Because he thinks that the dragon clan is too great a threat to human beings, rather than letting this threat exist forever, it is better to destroy it directly. It can prove to everyone that the dragon clan is not invincible, and it can also make other forces fear his existence. ."

A certain crisp: "..." So this is a typical example of destroying what you can't get, isn't it?

If they can't get the power of the dragon family, they will simply be destroyed.

Now, except for her, the other dragons have been hidden and not very visible.

Dragons are powerful and have a long lifespan, spanning thousands of years.

Although she is a solitary creature, she is very united. Even if it is her, if she is in danger, she will definitely be able to roar a large number of dragons to support her.

As a 200-year-old little dragon this year, Su Su felt that he had to listen to Tutu and send Gou Yanyan away.

In any case, provoking a war between the two races or hurting Gou Yanyan was something she didn't want to see.