Chapter 336: The Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (9-10)

Before Mo Yansheng had time to praise him, he saw Su Su nimbly flying around in the air, and bursts of laughter could be heard from time to time. He didn't look like an elf who had just learned to fly.

Mo Yansheng: Why is it completely different from what this king imagined?

Su Sufei took a while to land in front of Mo Yansheng, and then hugged his thigh.

"How is it? How was the flight just now?"

Mo Yansheng rubbed her little head, and said with difficulty, "Very good." Not only is he very good, even he was not as good as this little guy back then.

"I'm really good~" Su Su boasted extremely proudly.

"Yeah." That's right, Susu is indeed worthy of praise.

but……

Since Susu's talent is so good, maybe he can really learn magic in advance.

Mo Yansheng looked at Su Su thoughtfully.

Su Su didn't notice it at all, she touched her little wings and couldn't put it down.

"Yanyan, why are the wings hidden?"

"As long as Susu thinks about putting it away."

The next moment, the crispy wings disappeared.

"It's so easy." It's not that difficult.

Mo Yansheng: "..." What's so simple, this test is the control ability of the elf, very few people can retract the wings immediately after the first flight.

It seems that his elf... is indeed different.

"I learned it, is there anything else?" It's so simple.

"Then Susu try to change the wings back."

Mo Yansheng just said it casually, but he didn't expect that Susu would actually change back.

Mo Yansheng was silent for a few seconds, and then patted her little head.

"Susu is awesome." He didn't even know how to praise it.

There were still many dark elves around the open space Mo Yansheng had chosen. Those people just watched Su Su and learned how to fly as if they were playing. Not to mention, they were able to move freely with their wings.

Dark elves: have been hit.

Especially those little dark elves who are a little older than Su Su and just started learning to fly.

Why can that sister learn so fast? Why can she fly up without falling down?

This time, Su Su completely aroused their fighting spirit, and one by one began to get up from the ground, even if they fell to the ground again, they were not afraid.

Of course, Su Su herself was completely unaware, and she was still immersed in the emotion of having fun with wings.

Mo Yansheng sat next to her and watched her play with her little wings by herself for an afternoon, until she was too tired to fly and asked Mo Yansheng to carry her away, and then she reluctantly left.

"I'm going to play tomorrow~" A Su clearly hadn't had enough.

Mo Yansheng: I’ve already played all afternoon today, and I haven’t had enough. Don’t I have to play for a day tomorrow?

Mo Yansheng suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

But there is no way, you can't let the little girl learn anything.

Alas, the little meatball has grown up, and he was obviously sticking to him before.

Susu: That's because Bensu is still young, so he can only lie down all day.