Chapter 449: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (27-28)

"Take a shower, and then we sleep together."

Su Su: "..."

Not surprisingly, the two were photographed again when they went out this time.

[This, this, this is Lao An's girlfriend? 】

[Oh my god, pigs will bow to cabbage! ! 】

[Miss, so good, look at me! 】

[It's not easy, the Wannian old bachelor finally got rid of the single. 】

[Such a beautiful young lady, how can Lao An He De He Neng......]

An Qingyan: Why am I not worthy?

Although it made headlines again, the response was not bad.

Qi Heng breathed a sigh of relief.

At this time, someone came out to ask.

[Lao An has a girlfriend, what about our little cutie? 】

[Yes, will my girlfriend not like cuteness? 】

[Uuuuu, how can that be done, Little Cutie is so pitiful, Lao An can't abandon her anymore. 】

Qi Heng took a deep breath and called An Qingyan.

"Hurry up and explain it to me online!" Qi Heng hung up the phone after he finished speaking.

Finally it was his turn to hang up this dogby.

An Qingyan looked at the happy little girl who was eating by herself.

He fed the blood and ate the food, so it is estimated that he has nothing to do with him now.

An Qingyan took out his mobile phone and began to explain.

An Qingyan V: Not a girlfriend, but a fiancee. As for the children, we will treat them well, because we do not plan to have children, and she also likes children very much.

【Ah, ah, Lao An is out! 】

【Don't want children? Why? 】

[Little cute is treated so well, so I can rest assured. 】

[Originally, I was worried that if Lao An had a child with his girlfriend in the future, it would be bad for Little Cutie, but now I'm relieved. 】

[So this is for the little cutie, don't plan to have children? 】

There were many more messages underneath, and An Qingyan picked out some replies at random, and put the phone aside.

He looked at the little girl beside him.

His little girl is a vampire, how could he have children with him.

As for the cuteness in the mouths of his fans, isn't it right in front of him?

An Qingyan suddenly hugged him.

"Kiss."

Susu: ? ?

what happened? Weird.

Since his relationship with Su Su was made public, An Qingyan has been less active.

From time to time, Yu Han connoted a few words of An Qingyan on Weibo.

It was a pity that it was neither painful nor itchy, not only did he not cause any harm to An Qingyan, but he himself was mocked by the crowd.

You are an artist who can't do anything, why do you laugh at people?

Singing is not enough, dancing and dancing are useless, acting... not to mention, hot eyes.

Even the fans are lying flat and ridiculed, and they don't dare to open the microphone at all.