Chapter 443: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (15-16)

After returning to the familiar place, An Qingyan got off with Su Su in his arms.

"I'll take Su Su back first, and then come down to carry things."

"Okay." The little girl turned back into a fluffy white bat with a "bang" and staggered and landed on his shoulder.

"In this way, Yanyan can take more things." You can also make fewer trips.

An Qingyan reached out and rubbed the little bat squatting on his shoulders, and then started to carry things.

Of course, the first thing to take away was the food that I bought and the little girl's snacks.

After entering the door, Su Su turned back into her three-year-old milk bag.

"Let's go, I'll take a good look at the house." The little girl patted her chest with a righteous look.

"Okay, Susu is the best." An Qingyan turned around and left, dumbfounded.

As soon as An Qingyan left, Su Su struggled to open the bag, then took out all the contents, stuffed them into the refrigerator, and finally put his snacks in the cabinet neatly, and then closed it again. door.

After a series of actions, An Qingyan also returned with the rest of the clothes.

Originally, I wanted to say that I should put all the dishes in the kitchen first, but the kitchen was clean and there was nothing.

Open the refrigerator again, my good guy, everything is neatly arranged.

The cabinets are also full of snacks, and they are all neatly placed.

Su Su, who was changing clothes in the room, ran out, then rushed over and hugged his thigh.

Cough, there is no way, with Bensu's current height, he can only hug his thighs.

An Qingyan picked up the little girl and glanced at her, then kissed her chubby face.

"Crispy is awesome."

Susu's little face turned red.

"Oh, you, I'll be shy like this..." I hate it~ You dog Yanyan~

"An Qingyan's favorability rating is +20, and his favorability rating is currently 30."

An Qingyan threw the dresses she changed into the washing machine together with the ones she bought, then put the laundry detergent, thought about it, and put some disinfectant he bought.

The clothes he wears can be washed casually, but not for the little girl.

The skirts and clothes he bought for Susu were all good-looking and comfortable to wear.

This little kid is smart, he changed back to his nightgown as soon as he came back.

The little girl was crawling on the sofa with her short white legs, but An Qingyan couldn't see it, so he reached out and lifted her up, and after sitting up, Su Su smiled at him.

"Thank you Yanyan~"

"What do you want for dinner?"

Su Su hugged herself a pillow and stuffed another one for An Qingyan.

"Don't worry, you can take a rest." After a day of shopping, I am not tired.

She was either being held by Yanyan, sitting in the store, or in a shopping cart.

"I'll give you a massage." Su Su threw the pillow away, then pressed An Qingyan's shoulders and legs.

Don't say, at first, An Qingyan thought she was pinching casually, but he didn't expect the little girl to be quite comfortable, and then he fell asleep like this.