Chapter 457: The Little Green Plum of Autistic Teenagers (11-12)

It was only after the three of them arrived at Zhou's house in the afternoon that they realized that they were still careless.

When the three of them opened the door, they saw Zhou Yansheng.

Xiaozheng is obviously well dressed, from clothes to shoes, they are obviously carefully selected.

Even the hairstyle is different.

"Yanyan!" Su Su happily rushed over and hugged Zhou Yansheng before saying hello to Lu Yiming and Zhou Siheng.

"Hello, uncle and aunt, my name is Su Su, I am three years old this year."

"Ah, you are Susu, hello, I'm Xiaoyan's father." Zhou Siheng looked at the little girl with a soft expression.

"Hello, uncle." Su Su said hello with a smile, not afraid of life at all.

Even Zhou Yansheng nodded towards Su Lin and his wife.

To impress Su Su's parents.

Su Su: The scheming boy is online again...

This made Su Lin and Yun Lu a little flattered.

After the greeting, the two families walked in chatting and laughing.

The two women were busy cooking in the kitchen. Because it was a dinner party, they planned to do it themselves, so they started preparing early in the afternoon.

As for the two men, they're not good at cooking, but it's okay to help out next to them.

So we got together for a chat.

As for the two children, they went upstairs hand in hand early.

"Yeah, Yanyan, we are wearing the same socks today!" Su Su looked at Zhou Yansheng's socks.

She also wore her bear socks today.

The little girl put on her beautiful pink skirt again today, with a cute and lovely flower bud on her head.

Zhou Yansheng twitched his fingers shyly.

"It's beautiful."

Being praised by Su Su, Zhou Yansheng became even more shy.

"thanks……"

The two little friends said a sentence to me, and soon they went to play together.

And Su Lin downstairs looked at Zhou Siheng, and the more he looked, the more familiar he became. He always felt as if he had seen this person somewhere.

Thinking about it, he patted his head.

"I remembered, you are from the Zhou family."

The vest was pierced like this, and both Zhou Siheng and Lu Yiming were a little embarrassed.

Yun Lu couldn't help but patted her husband.

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

"I'm sorry, Lulu, I've kept it from you for so long..." Lu Yiming looked at Yunlu apologetically.

The Zhou family is the current top giant, and no one dares to say the second one.

The Su family and the Zhou family were separated by more than a hundred Su family.

I didn't expect the neighbors who moved to their next door to be so big.

The two women chatted for a few words at will, and then returned to their previous state.

And Su Lin and Zhou Siheng looked at each other, smiled again, and chatted again.

It doesn't matter what identity it is. Anyway, their Su family doesn't covet anything from their family. It's fine as before.