Chapter 395: Your own dragon, don't shoot! (24-25)

Feng Yanrui: Tsk, arrogant, who is commanding?

After waiting for a while, he didn't see Feng Yanrui answering him, and the leader was a little annoyed.

"What do you mean? Dare not to answer my words?" He was really bold.

Feng Yanrui yawned and lowered his eyelids slightly.

It should be almost burnt.

Sure enough, the corpses were almost burnt out, and the leader who had not received a reply from Feng Yanrui said angrily: "You were tempted by the dragon race and hurt the wizards, we won't just let you go, and people won't let you go either. , your king's throne will soon be unable to sit, hahahaha..." The leader's voice dissipated in the air as the last trace of flame disappeared.

At this moment, the ground was clean, as if there had never been a corpse.

The guards standing beside Feng Yanrui were getting goosebumps.

What kind of **** are these? People are dead, why are they still automatically recycled?

Before they were panicked, the guards heard Feng Yanrui's lazy voice: "Forget it, you don't have to clean up yet, let's go." Go back to find Susu.

Su Su was chatting with the maids, and when she saw Feng Yanrui, she ran over with bright eyes.

The people next to him are very sensible and quit.

"How is it?" Did you ask something?

Feng Yanrui shrugged.

"Nothing was asked."

"Ah, how come, you have asked for so many days, how can you not ask anything?"

"I didn't expect to ask anything." Feng Yanrui skillfully dragged the small cake in front of Su Su to him and took a bite.

"I just want to torture them." Anyway, he had guessed that those people would not say it.

The corners of Su Su's mouth couldn't help twitching twice.

"Don't worry, anyway, in order to deal with me, they will work diligently to recover from the injury every day, and then they will come here from afar, and when everyone gathers, I will catch them all in one go." Pretty!

Su Su: "..." Sure enough, the scheming boy didn't deserve a false name.

So Su Su continued to salt the fish with peace of mind.

Anyway, Gou Yanyan will get it done, don't panic.

One day a month later, the dark clouds covering the sky and the sun covered the entire kingdom. It was obviously the best time for the sun at noon, but the sky was as gloomy as evening.

Especially in the imperial palace, it was covered with dark clouds, how strange the dark clouds looked.

Almost at the same time as the dark clouds appeared, Susu also opened his eyes.

"Come on." I didn't expect the neurotic head to recover so quickly.

"Go, go out and have a look." Feng Yanrui dragged Su Su to the open space outside the palace.

There were hundreds of wizards standing outside at some point, all dressed in black robes, both male and female, holding a scepter in their hands. When they saw Su Su appear, they all stared at her greedily.

This is a dragon clan, a living dragon clan, as long as they can capture and control her, they will not only get more powerful magic, but also make this dragon work for themselves.

Feng Yanrui blocked Su Su behind him.

"Whatever you look at, it's also my queen."

"Feng Yanrui, I have warned you, you are still obsessed with it, right?" The leader looked at Feng Yanrui gloomily.