Chapter 357: The Demon King's Little Demon (17-18)

Su Su only felt like she was lying in a soft cloud, the surroundings were soft, warm, and a little fragrant, hehe.

When she opened her eyes in a daze, she realized that she was lying in Yanyan's tail.

Su Su: I really want to sleep in Yanyan's tail every day, but Gou Yanyan will definitely not agree.

Su Su carefully raised her little head, and did not dare to move, for fear of waking Ye Ziyan.

It was just that Ye Ziyan had already woken up when a certain Su woke up.

With a "bang", the fiery red nine-tailed fox disappeared, and a messy man appeared.

The man's fiery red clothes were messily draped over his body, and he was holding a small milk cat in his hand.

"The cat is awake."

"How did you change back?" Su Su's little milk voice was full of regrets.

I haven't touched enough of this pastry yet.

"Good, let the cat touch him next time." Su Mao Mao was bold, neither afraid of his prototype nor disgusted, but touched his tail with gusto.

Hmm... let him think about it, what benefits should he use for his tail to touch the cat in the future...

"Ye Yeyan's favorability rating +5, and the current favorability rating is 73."

"Ah, great." Although it was a pity that he couldn't touch the tail, Su Su didn't mess around.

Anyway, Yanyan said that there will be another time.

The more Ye Yan looked, the more he liked it.

"Go, take the cat out for a walk."

Soon, the maids and guards in the palace saw their demon king holding a small milk cat in his arms, walking slowly in the palace.

They can guess who the little milk cat is.

I heard that the demon empress belongs to the cat demon clan, so the little milk cat held by the demon king should be the demon empress.

But, but!

Why is it so cute? Ahhh! !

"Yanyan, everyone is looking at you." Su Su couldn't help patting Ye Yeyan with her small paws.

"Maomao is wrong, they are looking at you." In the past, he had never caused such a big commotion when he came out.

The little milk cat twisted its head, and its little paws curled up in confusion.

Is that right?

Ah, ah, her head is crooked, she is so cute, why is there such a cute cat! !

Su Su obediently lay in Ye Yeyan's arms, curiously looking here and there.

Ye Ziyan looked down at the little guy in his arms casually.

It seems that in the future, it is better to take Su Maomao out for a walk, attracting bees and butterflies.

Alas, but he also understands.

Who made his Su cat cute? There's no way, the cat is so lovable.

Ye Ziyan found a pavilion and sat down, watching Su Su a cat playing by himself not far away.

Demons usually like to change back to their archetypes.

After returning to the prototype, the training speed will be accelerated, and the combat power will be stronger, especially those like Su Su and Ye Ziyan, as long as they return to the prototype, the body will start to cultivate automatically, and there is no need to sit quietly like a humanoid. meditating.