Chapter 405: The Diary of the Fallen Princess (9-10)

Before, her Yipinsu had opened branches in every country.

It is also because of this that many countries have come to befriend them.

The more Su Su thought about it, the more he felt that this was a viable industry.

Sure enough, this pastry is still inseparable from delicious.

But...

"Tutu, I don't have any money." She is not like the one who had a rich brother before. Bensu is now alone and doesn't even have a tael of silver. Where can she go to open a shop.

Tutu hates that iron is not steel.

"If you don't have money, it's alright if you have a god." Could it be that he can't give you money?

Su Su: Yes, Bensu can ask Yanyan for money.

So when Qin Moyan returned to the dormitory, he found that the little girl was sitting there with a clever face and waiting for him.

Seeing him come back, he even pulled him down to sit down very considerately.

"Drinking tea?"

"Don't drink."

"Then... let me squeeze your shoulders for you?"

"No need."

"Then you must be hungry!"

"I'm not hungry either."

Su Su: "..." Why doesn't this person get caught...

"Tell me, what do you want to do?" Qin Moyan looked at her with a "see what tricks you can do".

"I, I just wanted to ask you to borrow some money..." Su Su said embarrassedly with a blushing face.

Qin Moyan pinched her pointed chin.

"Who am I to you?"

"No, future husband..." Su Su said in a low voice.

"Then you still use the word "borrow"?" What does he have to do with Susu and need her to borrow it? Does he look so poor?

"I, I want to open a restaurant, can I?"

Qin Moyan patted his thigh coldly and motioned Su Su to sit down.

Su Su: "..." You are so annoying...

With the soft little girl in his arms, Qin Moyan felt a little better.

"Um?"

"Yes, that is, I don't want to be bored here doing nothing every day, I want to find something for myself to do." Otherwise, Ben Su would be suffocated to death.

Well, it also makes sense, you can't let Su Xing be stuffed in the palace every day, it will be too stuffy.

Open a restaurant, so Susu will have something to do.

but…

"You still cook?"

The little girl nodded.

"Yes."

Yes, after all, he stayed in that dilapidated yard for so long.

He felt distressed when he thought of his future queen's life before.

When we first met, the little girl's face turned red, she was confused, and there was no one around to serve her. If I hadn't met him, I didn't know what it would have been like.

Thinking of this, Qin Moyan patted her little head.

"Zhen's is yours, you can have as much money as you want." Anyway, he doesn't have much else, just a lot of money, so he can burn it for her to play with.