Chapter 409: The Diary of a Fallen Princess High Rank (17-18)

One is the ruthless and ruthless emperor of the great country, and the other is the desolate and cold palace public action. What kind of blood is this...cough, beautiful love script.

He met her when she was at her worst, and since then the two have rubbed a spark of love! (serious nonsense)

It's a pity that in the end she found out that this is a ruthless cook.

Alas, the fantasies are interrupted.

Su Su left the small kitchen with something.

Qin Moyan sat at the table early and waited for her.

If it weren't for this in ancient times, she even suspected that he would be able to take out his mobile phone to take pictures and show them off in the circle of friends in the next second.

Anyone who doesn't watch someone excited is going to go to heaven.

A Su: Although he has a brick face, he has a lot of small eyes.

"Okay, let's eat." Su Su put the chopsticks into his hands.

Qin Moyan: I haven't had a meal made by Susu for many days, so this time I must eat all you can!

Then Su Su found that someone's eating speed was visibly accelerated.

A Su's eyes looked at him lovingly like a little cub.

"Eat slowly, if there is not enough, eat slowly."

Qin Moyan sandwiched a chicken wing for Su Su, signaling her to eat quickly.

After eating and drinking, the maid cleaned the table, and Su Su cut the fruit out.

Two people eat fruit with a small fork each.

A small fork is one of the utensils that people make when building a small kitchen.

After eating the fruit, Su Su took Qin Moyan out for a walk, and then came back to take a nap. He lived a regular and fulfilling life.

Until Su Su is ready to start choosing chefs.

"Yanyan."

"Um."

"I'm going to choose a chef for training. I can't take care of you recently."

"Well, I see, let's go get busy." It just so happened that he could also take advantage of Susu's busy time to prepare for the grand ceremony.

"Don't worry, I'll bring you meals every day, and I won't ignore you..." Su Su was still chattering.

Qin Moyan only captured one key point: delivering meals to him every day.

It's not okay for someone to feel happy right away.

"Crispy is so good."

"Qin Moyan's favorability rating +10, and the current favorability rating is 40."

Susu is always busy with her own affairs. Her life can't always revolve around her. It's unfair to Susu. She should also have her own things to do.

After appeasing Qin Moyan, Su Su officially began to choose chefs.

Almost the entire imperial kitchen was restless, and everyone hurried to sign up, for fear that there would be no more places if it was too late.

In the end, Su Su chose only five chefs, including the one who wanted to learn scallion oil noodles from her last time.

Others not selected are lost.

After signing the contract, Su Su took people to the small kitchen and started a month-long special training.