Chapter 378: Super Evolution Diary (21-22)

The woman glanced at Su Su.

She knows this little girl, the guy who tested the ability told them that this little girl is the dual ability user.

And the guy also talked about how cute this little girl is, how fun, and so on.

It's just that they are empty-handed... Where are the supplies?

"Hello, auntie, stand farther away."

The woman took a few steps back.

Su Su hurriedly poured out the things from the small treasure house.

What pots and pans, daily necessities, all kinds of vegetables and meat, instantly placed on the ground.

A certain cake was also classified by the way.

The woman stared at the things on the ground in a stunned manner, and then looked at Su Su.

"You, do you still have space system abilities?"

Su Su: "Ah? Yes, yes..."

"Why didn't you say it before?"

A certain crisp scratched his cerebellum in embarrassment.

"I forgot."

Woman: "..." She can forget so many abilities, she is so envious...

"I will re-register for you, all these things are handed in, right?"

Su Su nodded.

"Yes."

They are the first to hand in so many things at one time, and it is estimated that they will not have to do tasks for a long time.

After registration, Su Su and Qiao Haoyan were about to leave.

After a few steps, Su Su came back.

"Auntie, this is for you too." Su Su found out a few cabbage seeds.

There are also vegetables in the base to raise small animals, otherwise they will have no food in the future.

Su Su: This is bad.

The seeds were accidentally discovered by Su Su in the corner of the store, and then came back along the way.

After handing over things, the two of them left slowly.

"Let's go find Sister Li Que?" Su Su looked up at Qiao Haoyan.

"Well, let's go." Qiao Haoyan pulled her away.

Soon, the news of a little girl with three abilities in the base spread.

Everyone: It turns out that it is not a dual ability, but it is a triple ability... I'm so envious...

A Su, who was secretly envied by everyone, was squatting in the corner watching Li Que work.

"Sister Li Que, come on~"

Li Que finally heightened and thickened the surrounding walls, and the task was completed.

"Why did you come back so soon?" Li Que took a sip of the water that Su Su handed over.

"Of course I'll be back after completing the mission."

"Yanyan said he's going to return to his old job tomorrow." Scientists, itchy hands.

"So, what do you want?" Li Que looked at Qiao Haoyan.

"Research and study the problem of electricity and water. If there is a power outage in the future, we must prevent it in advance."

Others who accidentally heard the conversation beside him: "..."

So this is a bunch of big guys, right? Everyone is a supernatural being, why is the gap so big? Are they unworthy?