Chapter 361: The Demon King's Little Demon (25-26)

Those who speak have no intentions, but those who listen have intentions.

Su Hou Xiaosi suddenly became active.

If Ye Ziyan is no longer the Demon King, then isn't he...

Since the last time there was a riot, the three of Su Yu have settled down a lot, and they haven't made trouble for a long time.

Su Su leaned on Ye Yeyan doing nothing.

The fiery red nine-tailed fox tail is held in the arms of the little milk cat rua.

It is really comfortable to change back to the prototype, chatting and cultivation are both correct.

Su Su's little paws patted Ye Ziyan.

"I want to go out and play." It was so boring. Every day, there was no intrigue, no power struggle, she and Yanyan stayed in the palace every day.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Wherever you go, just don't stay in the palace."

Ye Ziyan rubbed her head against her.

"Okay." Maomao said to go and play.

The subordinate who came in to report looked at the two greasy and crooked people speechlessly.

They have been married for several months, why are they still so tired...

The petite little cat is nestled on the head of the huge nine-tailed fox, and the red fox has a small white spot on the head, no matter how you look at it, it is abrupt.

"Where do you think we should go to play..." Su Su thought with some distress.

"Don't worry, the cat can think slowly."

After the subordinates finished reporting to their own demon king, they quickly withdrew.

Ye Yan shook his ears.

What has Su Hou been doing running to other big demons recently? What the **** is that old guy trying to do?

Shouldn't...

Ye Ziyan's fox eyes narrowed.

A Su was still worried about where to play, and didn't pay attention to what his subordinates said to Ye Ziyan.

Until Ye Ziyan called her.

"Cat cat."

"hold head high?"

"How about a banquet tomorrow?"

Su Su was a little puzzled.

"Okay, why hold a banquet?"

"Isn't the cat boring?"

Su Su: "...You must have a conspiracy." Gou Yanyan's sudden plan must have a purpose.

Ye Ziyan: "..." Su Maomao is very smart.

Ye Ye Yan readily admitted.

"Well, there is a purpose."

"Aren't you curious what Su Hou is doing these days?"

Su Su also felt that the three of them were too quiet, but didn't think much about it.

"I'm not curious, why should I be curious." As long as they didn't wander around in front of her, she didn't want to pay attention to these three people at all.

Ye Ziyan: I overestimate the status of these three people in Su Maomao's heart.

When the demon king suddenly wanted to hold a banquet, the big demon who received the invitation was very panicked.