Chapter 408: The Diary of the Fallen Princess (15-16)

Besides Su Su, the other happy person is Qin Moyan.

After trying the dish for half a month, Su Su gained weight at the same time as he also gained weight.

Every day when they went to court, the ministers watched their emperor rise little by little.

Ministers: I don’t know what the people in the imperial kitchen ate for the emperor. It’s half a month so fast. Could it be that the emperor found another famous chef? I haven't heard any news.

Everyone was curious, but the one who was very tacit didn't dare to ask.

One day, Su Su looked at Qin Moyan's own meat and patted him proudly.

"Every piece of flesh on your body was raised by me with all my hard work."

Qin Moyan was hit immediately.

Then I started exercising like crazy, and I lost weight again within a few days.

Just as he happily returned to the Yunqing Palace to show Su Su his achievements in the past few days, a sweet smell wafted out of the small kitchen.

Qin Moyan: "..." Susu is making delicious food again!

Someone silently picked up the pace.

As soon as he saw Su Su, before he had time to speak, Su Su took the thing in his hand and stuffed it into his mouth.

Thick and delicate taste, with a slight sweetness and egg aroma, soft and rich thickness.

tasty.

"How is it, is it delicious?" Su Su looked at him nervously.

Qin Moyan chewed what was in his mouth and swallowed it.

"tasty."

Ben Crisp's little cake is a success!

So the two of them sat in the yard with a plate of cake and drank afternoon tea while watching the scenery.

Qin Moyan completely forgot what he was here for.

"I've been trying dishes for half a month, can I start working on the restaurant?" Su Su blinked and looked at him expectantly.

"Well." Qin Moyan took a bite of the cake in his hand.

This stuff is delicious.

"Have you bought the place yet?"

"Yeah." So soft and sweet, I like it.

"...So how did you prepare?"

"The place is good, the store is ready, and it's just a matter of layout."

"I figured it out, I can train a group of chefs to be master chefs, so that I can count money while lying at home." You don't have to do it yourself.

After all, she is also a future queen, and it is not appropriate to go out to the palace every day to be a chef.

Gou Yanyan will definitely not let her go.

Then she can't do it, why not let others do it?

"You can go to the imperial kitchen to find someone." As far as he knows, many people know that Susu is eager to open a restaurant.

"I'll have to think about it slowly."

Qin Moyan's sinful hand stretched out to the next piece of cake.

"Not in a hurry."

So the next day, Su Su started writing again.

The two of them work hard and work hard.