Chapter 330: The real and fake daughters love each other (27-28)

Li Wenqiang and Li Honghua were told by Xi Yanxiao that they had a sense of picture.

On the contrary, Li Zhao made a "cut" in disdain.

"You think your father is the chairman. You said that if we were to go to jail, we would have to go to jail?"

Xi Yanxiao said reservedly: "Chairman is not, but it's okay to use my family's power to find any reason to put you in prison for decades." The tone was understated, obviously it was not difficult.

Li Wenqiang, Li Honghua and Li Zhao: "..."

"No, it's impossible, you must be lying!" Li Zhao retorted pretending to be calm.

"Money can make a ghost run the mill, and my family is not rich, but very rich. Let's say it is more than enough to kill a hundred of you." Is it enough image?

Li Zhao started to be afraid now.

This person arranged them in a few words, and listening to his tone, it was obviously not a joke.

After Xi Yanxiao finished speaking, he turned around and took out a name and handed it to Su Muxue.

"It's my lawyer's phone number. As long as you make this call, everything I said above will come true."

"I will make it real even if it doesn't come true." Rich, willful, and do whatever he wants.

Su Muxue took it calmly, then nodded.

"I'll call and ask when I have time." I suddenly felt that Xi Yanxiao was more pleasing to the eye than he actually was. You have nothing to say with this mouth.

Especially when she is a friendly teammate.

Su Su almost wanted to give him a thumbs up.

This wave of output is 100% lethal.

"Yanyan, drink some water." Some Su flattered him and made him a cup of tea, looking at him with sparkling eyes, almost wagging his tail behind him.

"It's so sweet." Xi Yanxiao rubbed her head, then looked at the three again.

"What other questions do you have?"

Li Honghua smiled at him to please.

"That... if you have something to say, we are not unreasonable people. Today is our fault, we will leave now." Li Honghua said, pulling Li Wenqiang and Li Zhao to leave.

"Mom, let's just forget about it?" Didn't you agree that the youngest daughter of the Su family would marry him? Just gone?

"Let's go, let's go." Li Honghua dragged Li Wenqiang with her son and left.

Su Su looked at him with admiration on his face.

"You are amazing!" One person fought three people without losing, and even scolded all three away.

"No, when will you teach me, I also want to be so powerful."

"Susu doesn't need to learn, it's enough with me." With him, no one can bully Susu.

"They shouldn't be enough to make trouble in a short time. After this period of time, they should move out of City S." How can they survive without a place to live or work.

Su Yanzhou: "..." So the three of them won't end well if they go to jail, right?

"Don't worry, they probably won't have a chance to harass you again."

"Now let's talk about my marriage with Susu again." The trouble has been resolved, let's talk about business.

Su Muxue: "..." So it wasn't serious business just now, was it? Only your marriage with Susu is serious.