Chapter 325: The True and False Daughter's Love (17-18)

Su Yanzhou looked at the clean plate on the table with grief.

"There are so many, why don't you leave me an extra piece..." Why did you eat it all...

"What's the use of leaving a piece? If you can't taste it, why don't I eat it for you." Xu Qiuya answered confidently.

Su Muxue also nodded in agreement.

Su Su: "..." Do you bother?

Come on, her mother had to eat two pieces of dessert to taste it.

Su Yanzhou was a little aggrieved, but he didn't dare to refute it.

Just kidding, refuting my wife, that's not courting death.

The next day, Su Su set off with her small bag in the morning.

Anyway, the coffee shop doesn't open in the morning, so don't be in a hurry.

A certain cake was crowded in the small kitchen and slowly made small cakes.

The little cake was ready, and the waiter's little sister went to open the door.

Because there were some guests yesterday, when I opened the door today, someone came.

"Little boss, why is this cake different from yesterday's?" Someone looked at the little cake that Su Su laid out in surprise.

"Yes, there are not many repetitions, what's the point of eating the same thing every day." It's better to change the taste.

"Yes, the little boss is right." The man smiled and nodded.

Perhaps because of its popularity, more and more people came to the coffee shop.

When Xi Yanxiao came over, Su Su was able to rest.

"Business is so good today?" Xi Yanxiao looked at her in surprise.

"Yeah, I don't know why."

Hearing her complaining tone, Xi Yanxiao couldn't help but want to laugh.

"It's not good to have business?" Why are you still unhappy when you look at it.

"It's good, it's good, but I'm a little tired when I'm busy." Su Su hurriedly went to the small kitchen to get busy.

Of course, Xi Yanxiao also consciously helped to wash and cut vegetables.

Half an hour later, lunch for the two of them came to the table.

Su Su also invited the waiter's little sister to eat together, but she refused on the grounds that she could not disturb the boss's world with the boss.

Su Su: "..." I hate it.

Xi Yanxiao listened to the conversation between the two with great interest.

"It's the boss lady now."

Su Su turned back and glared at him, and silently lowered her head to eat rice.

"Okay, okay, I won't say it." Xi Yanxiao couldn't help showing a smile.

After lunch, Xi Yanxiao sat for a while, and then left slowly.

After such a leisurely day for a month in a row, the business of Susu Coffee Shop has obviously improved, and sometimes the two of them are too busy.

So Bensu has to recruit people again?

Su Su posted the revelation outside.

As soon as he entered the door, he saw the little girl sighing Xi Yanxiao: "..." What's the matter, why are you sighing again.