Chapter 350: The Demon King's Little Demon (3-4)

"This scheming, if he goes to the palace to fight, he will be a winner in life." Who can beat him.

"What kind of palace fight, but now others are fighting around him." When did the gods need a palace fight?

"When will I be able to be like Yanyan..." It would be great if there were also a bunch of Biao Niang sisters around Bensu.

Tutu: That **** can't die of jealousy.

With people starting, others also began to perform one after another, and without exception, they all received an emotionless smile from Ye Ziyan.

Finally, Su Yu couldn't hold back and went up.

"See the Demon King, Su Yu, the servant girl, would like to offer a dance to the Demon King." Su Yu blushed and looked up at Ye Ziyan cautiously.

The demon king is really good-looking, if she can catch him...

Su Su: "Ow~"

A Crisp stuffed a piece of chicken into his mouth.

I don't know how the cook made it, but this chicken is delicious.

Su Yu danced hard there, looking up at Ye Ziyan from time to time.

It's a pity that someone didn't mean to look at her at all.

After the dance, Su Yu looked at Ye Ziyan expectantly.

It's a pity that Ye Ziyan didn't look at her at all, and Su Yu could only reluctantly return to her position.

He also glared at Su Su.

A certain cake is inexplicable.

It's not that Bensu told him not to look at you, what's the matter with Bensu...

Su Su didn't even look at her, and continued to cook.

For some reason, she always felt that Gou Yanyan's gloomy eyes were always cast in her direction intentionally or unintentionally.

Su Su silently shrank back into the corner.

"Everyone is done?" Ye Ziyan said casually.

Su Yu knew that Su Su did not perform, but she did not speak.

She wouldn't give that little **** a chance to perform, what if the demon king fell in love with her.

Su Su was afraid that she would speak. Seeing that she didn't speak, she immediately felt relieved.

As long as Su Yu and Mo Jingwen don't expose her, no one will know that Ben Su didn't perform, it's perfect.

"That girl over there."

Following Ye Ziyan's voice, everyone looked at Su Su's direction with a "swoosh".

A certain crisp was holding a small green vegetable and was about to stuff it into his mouth. Seeing everyone looking in his direction at this moment, he was stunned for a moment, and then continued to stuff the vegetable into his mouth.

Everyone: "..." When is this, why do you still want to eat...

A Su calmly wiped his mouth, put down his chopsticks and stood up.

"See Demon King."

"Why don't you perform?"

Su Su: I'm already sitting in the corner, how can you still see me...

"The servant girl is stupid, it's better not to stain the eyes of the demon king."

Su Yule couldn't help but laugh out loud.