Chapter 358: The Demon King's Little Demon (19-20)

Su Hou choked at her question.

"Yu'er's marriage is of course the best." Su Hou said it for granted.

"The person with the highest status in the entire demon world is Ye Ziyan, right? Who else can you find with a higher status than him?"

Seeing that he couldn't say enough about Su Su, Su Hou started to put on airs.

"Is this your attitude when you talk to your father? How did your mother teach you the rules back then?"

Although Su Su had never gotten along with the mother who was no longer there, she knew that she was not a simple person just by seeing how hard she worked so hard to raise her daughter and how well she concealed the fact that she could change shape at birth. woman, and loves her daughter very much.

It's just that his eyes are not very good, and he has taken a fancy to such a crooked melon and cracked jujube.

"My mother really can't compare to Mo Jingwen. After all, she won't be impatient to marry into someone else's family just a few days after someone else's original spouse dies." Unlike Mo Jingwen.

"Wen'er and I are truly in love!"

"Oh."

"What does it have to do with me?" Ben Su is not interested in your love story.

Su Hou frowned.

"You have to talk to my father like that?"

"Obviously, I started this topic first." It was as if Ben Su wanted to quarrel with you.

"I'll leave if I have nothing to do." I really don't want to see you as a scumbag.

"Wait." Su Hou said with a sullen face.

"Remember to go to the Lord Demon King to have a good word for me."

"Why should I speak kindly for you?"

"I am your father!"

Su Sufeng said "Oh" lightly.

"But we don't know each other."

Su Houqi's face turned blue.

Did he just say so much in vain? Feelings, this dead girl didn't listen at all.

"I knew earlier that Yu'er should have been married." Yu'er wouldn't disobey him like this dead girl.

"Then we have to see if people like Su Yu." However, this person's face is really big, Ming Ming Yanyan liked her at first, but it turned out to be distorted to like her.

"You like her so much, you can keep it for yourself, don't give it away." It's a fool's errand to want to use her to promote yourself to Jiajue.

Su Hou snorted coldly and left with a blue face.

Su Su hummed a song and returned to Ye Ziyan.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" It seemed that Su Hou was very angry with Su Mao.

"Of course I'm in a good mood." Su Hou is angry, can you be unhappy?

Anyway, if Su Hou and Na three are not happy, she is happy.

"I really have never seen such a brazen person."

"Okay, cats, don't be angry with irrelevant people." Ye Ziyan pulled Su Su to his side and touched his head.

"It's better to care about this king than to care about him."

Su Su: "...then I should still care about myself."

Ye Ziyan: "Huh." This king will let you take this sentence back tonight.

When Su Hou came home in a hurry, Mo Jingwen came to comfort him immediately, poured tea and water and massaged.