Chapter 434: This ghost king is not easy to mess with (33-34)

"Yes." The two nodded seriously.

In the next moment, Yu Suiyan disappeared instantly.

Lin Yan was still there talking about his bright future, and when he looked up, he saw that there was one more person in the room.

Seeing him looking at her, Yu Suiyan smiled slightly.

"Do you mind if multiple people listen?"

"Yu Suiyan? How did you find this place?" He was so secretive.

Although Lin Yan is not ugly, he is definitely not good-looking. He exudes a gloomy aura and looks extremely strange. This is a symbol of his cultivation of sorcery.

"Of course I'm just looking for it."

"It's been so long, you've changed your sorcery?" It really wasn't surprising at all.

He had always felt that this guy was too obsessed and that it would be a matter of time before he went wrong.

"This is all to surpass you! Yu Suiyan, if it wasn't for you, now the ghost king should be me!" Originally, the position of the ghost king belonged to him.

"Even without me, this position will not be yours." Lin Yan is not suitable for being a ghost king.

"But I didn't come today to discuss this with you."

"You practice sorcery, which is not tolerated by the ghost world."

Lin Yan was not afraid of him at all.

"Wait until I become the ghost king." Yu Suiyan has been sealed for hundreds of years, and his strength is definitely not as good as before, and his life and soul these days have not been absorbed in vain.

The two were instantly entangled.

On the other side, Yu Xin and Yu Heng were already standing in the room, and there were a lot of ghosts piled up like Arhats at the door.

"I said that the people of Lin Yan are too rubbish." He would be embarrassed to say that he was an adult's subordinate if he went out so weak.

Because if he said that the adults would be the first to kill him.

"Rescue people." What do you do with so much nonsense.

What does their **** have to do with me? I didn't teach it.

Those people all sat on the ground dumbfoundedly, and did not respond to the arrival of the two of them.

And apart from these still alive people, they have seen all the surrounding houses, not even the corpses.

As for these people being able to survive temporarily, it may be because Lin Yan has absorbed too many souls in this period of time and has not fully absorbed them, which allowed them to escape the catastrophe.

"Okay, okay, we'll complete the mission by moving them back."

"You go, I'll help the adults."

"Why should I go and not you?" Can he help the adults too?

Yuheng didn't change his face: "I'll cook you a month's meal."

Yuxin: "Let's go!"

By the time Yu Heng arrived, Yu Suiyan had already stepped on Lin Yan.

Yuheng: The adults are mighty.

"Impossible! How could you become so powerful!" Lin Yan struggled frantically, his face full of disbelief.

"You don't think you're the only one cultivating for so long, do you?" He's been suppressed for so long, so boring, and of course he's cultivating.

"Sir, then how does he... deal with it?"