Chapter 429: This ghost king is not easy to mess with (23-24)

However, when did the little daughter of the Su family get engaged? Not a single one of them got the message.

There are many people here who want to have a relationship with the Su family.

The current person in charge of the Su family is Su Yu. Su Yu is an opinionated person at first sight, and will definitely not be at the mercy of others.

But doesn't the Su family have a young daughter? As long as the daughter is married to their family, the Su family will definitely take more care of them.

When I first heard that Su Su had a fiancé, most people, especially the men present, must be a little unconvinced.

They came here specifically for Miss Su, but they wanted to see how this fiancé, who didn't know where he came from, was better than them.

The Su family protects Su Su very well. This banquet is to introduce Yu Suiyan's identity, and also because Su Su now has Yu Suiyan's protection, so he doesn't need to be afraid of those unclean things.

The person who came by car was Su Su.

After parking the car, she dragged Yu Suiyan into the door happily.

"Mom and Dad, and brother, here I come."

The soft little milky voice came in, and almost everyone turned their heads to look at the door.

The two people who came in were tall, with extraordinary aura, and they looked handsome. The petite little girl next to them had a chubby face and a soft and cute face. The two of them stood together and looked at each other. It was very pleasing to the eye.

Su Su handed her gift to Mother Su.

"Happy birthday mom!"

"Okay, we Susu are the best." Mother Su couldn't be more happy.

Even if Su Su gave her a box, she was happy.

"Mom see if you like it or not."

Mother Su opened the box and took a look. Inside was a whole set of jade jewelry. The design was also very beautiful, and at a glance, she knew who it was from.

Mother Su suddenly remembered that Su Su always wrote and drew when she was at home, and now she is preparing a birthday present for her.

"Mom likes it very much, thank you Susu, I wear it every day when I go out." Mother Su happily hugged the box.

Yu Suiyan also handed over a small box.

"Auntie, happy birthday." Someone was very polite today.

However, in fact, the sum of his life years is longer than the sum of hundreds of Su's parents and Su's mothers.

"Oh, thank you Suiyan so much." Mother Su didn't expect Yu Suiyan to prepare a gift.

"This is a ghost pearl, which is only available in the ghost world. If you put it by your side, you can nourish your soul, keep you safe, and prolong your life." Yu Suiyan explained in a low voice.

Mother Su opened the box, and inside the box was something that looked like a kit. When it was opened, there was indeed a milky white bead inside.

"Thank you Suiyan, Auntie also likes your gift very much." Mother Su closed the box with a smile.

She certainly wouldn't believe it if someone else gave her a bead to say it would keep her safe, but it would be different if Yu Suiyan said it.

She believed it two hundred percent.

After the gift was delivered, the people around began to rush forward.

"Then...you talk first, I'm going to eat." Su Su quickly retreated.