Chapter 370: Super Evolution Diary (5-6)

Could her little sister be a European emperor?

"Sister Li Que, it's time to need you."

Li Que: ?

"Use your power to surround the gate and surrounding walls."

Li Que immediately followed suit.

She also knew why Susu asked her to do this. One was to reinforce the gate to prevent other people or zombies from breaking in at any time, and the other was to isolate the breath of the two of them.

Now is the end of the world, no one knows which is a good person and which is a bad person. Maybe the person who saved your life with good intentions will stab you in the back in the next second.

So she was lucky to meet Susu.

This is a worthy little girl.

Well...she has always had a good eye for people.

Sure enough, her decision last night was not wrong.

The two of them were familiar with the kitchen and went to the kitchen to prepare for cooking, but unfortunately the food here has been taken away.

Then Li Que watched helplessly as Su Su took out a pile of food and pots and pans out of thin air.

"...Why do you even have this?"

"Just in case." Su Su smiled.

"Speaking of which, do we have to find the crystal core of zombies to make the power stronger?"

Su Su: "No, the crystal core of zombies is useless."

Li Que was a little surprised.

"It's not all written like that in novels." How could it be useless.

Su Suyu patted her shoulder earnestly.

"Sister Li Que, you should read less novels."

Li Que: "..."

"The strength of the ability is related to the number of days you live. The longer you live, the stronger the ability."

"Then you..." This little girl is probably a bug.

"Abilities also have strengths and weaknesses." Not everyone is weak as soon as they wake up.

"How do you know so much?"

Su Su patted her little chest proudly.

"I am powerful and smart."

Li Que turned around and washed the vegetables.

Su Su: "..." Sister Li Que, what was your reaction...

The two had a delicious dinner, and then washed the pile of pots and pans.

The sky was completely dark by now.

From the outside, the small hotel where the two were located was covered with a thick layer of metal, which looked unbreakable.

After taking a bath, the two simply huddled into a room and sat in front of the window looking at the dark night outside.

"I don't know if anyone will be unlucky tonight."

"With us, it's impossible for everyone to help." Li Que interrupted her thoughts.

"Go to bed quickly."

"Okay, let's go out tomorrow to see if there are any supplies nearby." Su Su lay down on the bed, and Li Que also slept on her own.

After saying good night to each other, they both closed their eyes and went to sleep.