Chapter 442: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (13-14)

So the same bag of Susu of a certain orange software was instantly removed from the shelves.

Merchant: ? ?

What the hell? What about my bag?

Of course, Su Su didn't know about this for the time being, and the little girl patted her bag.

"Set off!"

Well, in the end, An Qingyan carried her away.

An Qingyan stuffed the little girl into the back seat and sat in the driver's seat.

But not long after the car drove out, An Qingyan's cell phone rang.

"Help me pick it up." An Qingyan handed the phone to Su Su.

"Oh." Su Su looked at it.

"It's Uncle Qiheng." A Chou pressed the small green button.

"An Qingyan, did you take a photo of Susu, Susu is on the hot search, and the small bag you are carrying has also been sold out by your fans."

Su Su: "Wow, am I so good?" Ben Su is awesome!

"It's Susu, where's An Qingyan?" Qi Heng's voice softened as soon as he heard the little girl's small voice.

An Qingyan: Oh, this double-standard dog.

"Yanyan is driving, but he heard it."

"That's good, that's good." After chatting with Su Su for a few more words, Qi Heng hung up the phone.

"It seems that I should be envious of Susu, who is more popular than me." After hearing Qi Heng talk for so long, this hot search has nothing to do with him.

The little girl covered her face shyly.

"Hey, it's okay, people are just as red as usual."

"You're not shy." An Qingyan hugged her down, dumbfounded.

The mall that An Qingyan brought her to is not an ordinary mall, and the cheapest clothes start at four figures.

Buy clothes here without worrying about meeting fans.

It's a pity... An Qingyan underestimated his charm and underestimated the number of his fans.

An Qingyan took Su Su to the store where he bought her clothes last time.

"Choose it yourself?"

"Hmm." The little girl couldn't wait to run away as soon as she touched the ground.

Su Su pulled An Qingyan towards a water-blue cheongsam that she saw as soon as she entered the door.

"How about it, doesn't it look good?" Su Su pointed to the cheongsam and looked at An Qingyan expectantly.

"Want to try it?" The clerk also looked at Su Su with a smile.

"Is that okay?" The little girl blinked at her.

The clerk felt as if his heart had been shot by this little cutie.

"Of course." Ahhh, so cute!

It's just...isn't this person a little familiar?

The clerk is not very chasing stars. When Su Su went to try on clothes, she thought about it, and she finally figured it out.

"Ah, ah, you are An Qingyan!" No wonder she said that the man looked familiar, it turned out to be An Qingyan.

She didn't pay much attention to this person, and she listened to all the songs.

An Qingyan's album sales are not all driven by fans. He is very popular, and he has never fired CP for many years after his debut. Most of the album sales are fan songs, and passers-by who are not very fans buy them. Sometimes fans can't handle these people.