Chapter 345: The Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (27-28)

Mo Yansheng was expressionless: "Now you know." It's not too late.

"Susu, look at the king..." As soon as Nancy turned her head, a certain Su had disappeared.

Mo Yansheng looked at him coldly.

"So many words, it seems that you are very busy, why don't you practice with this king?" Help you loosen your bones.

"No, no, I suddenly remembered something important, so I left first." Nancy turned around and ran.

Mo Yansheng snorted coldly and went into the bedroom to find Susu.

Sure enough, he found a certain cake in the bedroom.

"Yanyan, do you think we should move the territories of the light elves and the dark elves a little closer?"

"No, it's not very far away now."

"But it's still very troublesome to go back and forth."

"Have you never heard of Susu?"

"Distance makes beauty." The closer you are, the more annoying you will be after a long time, just like Nancy.

Nancy: "..." Do you blame me?

"Yes." A Su nodded thoughtfully.

"Crispy."

"Um?"

"You care more about the Light Elves than me now." Mo Yansheng almost wrote "I'm jealous" on his face.

They just got engaged yesterday, and today Susu is full of eyes full of light elves, and they don't even look at him.

"I, I'm also doing this for the development of the two clans..." After all, Bensu came with a mission. If you fight with the Light Elves, it's not easy for Bensu to deal with it.

"Don't worry, with you here, the dark elves won't fight with the light elves." Seemingly aware of Su Su's concerns, Mo Yansheng comforted her.

"As long as we are here, the relationship between the two races will not deteriorate in any way." The lifespan of an ordinary elves is about five hundred years old, and the lifespan of an Elf King is as long as a thousand years.

In this thousand miles, he and Susu will try their best to maintain the relationship between the two races. As for the changes in this relationship in a thousand years, they cannot stop them.

After all, it is impossible for him to protect the two clans for a lifetime.

"Yanyan, you are so kind." Su Su rushed over and gave a bear hug.

"It's only good for you one elf." Other elves don't have this treatment.

The other elves are not as cute as his elf.

The battle between the light elves and the orcs quickly spread throughout the forest of elves, especially the news of the defeat of the orcs, which surprised other races.

The orcs are known for their tyrannical bodies, but they can't beat a group of light elves?

What? The light elf actually reconciled with the dark elf?

The elf king of the light elf actually still attacks magic? No wonder they couldn't beat it.

The forest of elves, who secretly thought of the light elves, silently retracted their own thoughts.

Forget it, you can't beat it.

But most people give up, not everyone gives up.

For example, snakes.

The queen of the snake clan is a very glamorous beauty snake, but the beauty snake has a strong entrepreneurial spirit and has had the idea of ​​illuminating the elves for a long time.

She personally went to visit Cus and Yatu.

"Medusa, I advise you to give up this idea. The elf king of the light elves is very powerful, and with the elf king of the dark elves, you have no chance of winning." Kusi kindly advised him.

The injuries he and Yatu were beaten haven't fully recovered yet, and now it hurts to think about this person.

Medusa pulled back her long dark green hair.

Her hair looks like a dancing dark green snake from a distance.

"You lose, but that doesn't mean I will lose."

Medusa is called Medusa because of her special kind.

Snakes of their type are called Medusa. In the snake clan, the clansmen with Medusa blood are usually the next queens by default, and every patriarch with Medusa blood is a woman, so they will always be Use the name Medusa.

The difference between Medusa and ordinary snakes is that they have a skill that ordinary snakes do not have: petrification.

If you look into their eyes, men will be charmed and women will be turned into stone statues.

Su Su: Are you so malicious towards girls...

Of course, if I want, I can turn everything I see into stone statues.

"Medusa, don't be impulsive." Yatu's face was gloomy.

The relationship between their three races is not bad, otherwise he would not have spoken to dissuade Medusa.

Medusa looked at Yatu in surprise.

"The elf king of the light elf clan is really as powerful as you said?" Kuss has always been a little shy, but Yatu is different. Medusa will believe 100% of what he says.

After all, this person is careful and cautious, even if he said so, he must be very powerful.

"That seems to be a very strong man." Medusa hooked her long hair with interest.

Kuss: "Why is your news so ill-informed, the elf king of the light elf clan is a female elf." Medusa's clan people's ability to inquire about news is not very good.

"Woman? Then I'm more interested, don't worry, I will avenge you." After leaving these words, Medusa left without looking back.

Kus looked at her worriedly.

"Yatu, you said Medusa wouldn't be beaten like us, right?"

"It's good to let her suffer a little." Because of the particularity of the Medusa race, she has hardly ever been defeated since she was a child, and her self-confidence has never been higher than before, and a timely blow is not a bad thing.

"What if the elf beats her up like us?" After all, the elf looked pretty, but he didn't show mercy at all, and he and Yatu still hurt.

Yatu glanced at him.

"Can you stop talking about her?"

"As soon as I think about that face, my whole body hurts." That hand strength, being an elf is really subservient.

On the way back to Medusa, she kept thinking about Su Su.

The information that can be inquired about from Yatu and Kusi is limited, and the two of them don't seem to be very smart, so they still have to find the clan to inquire.

So, without Su Su's knowledge, another clan coveted the Light Elf clan.

A certain cake now sprinkles dog food with Mo Yansheng every day, sticking together sweetly every day.

The training of the light elves has also been on track. Every three months, the two tribes will give each other a batch of elves for exchange training. After the training is over, they will return to their own territory.

This made the favorability of the light elves and the dark elves to each other skyrocket, and now the relationship between the two clans is extremely good.

"Yanyan, it's so good now." Su Su turned to look at the tall figure beside him.

Mo Yansheng gave a "hmm".

"Su Su, can you kiss?" After asking, Mo Yansheng didn't wait for Su Su to answer, then lowered his head and kissed him.

"Mo Yansheng's favorability rating is +8, and his favorability rating is currently 58."