Chapter 401: Diary of a Fallen Princess High Rank (1-2)

In a deep courtyard with high walls, a girl in a pink and white dress was sitting at the door.

The girl has a pair of smart eyes and a delicate appearance, but maybe because of long-term malnutrition, her face is a little sloppy, and it is a small melon seed face.

Who can imagine that this is the ten princesses of Yan Kingdom.

Su Su blinked her eyes, gradually getting used to this body, and then the hunger that quickly filled her mind.

"Gululu..." I'm so hungry!

"Susu, why don't we find something to eat first..." and then explain it to you?

Tutu's suggestion in a low voice.

Su Su directly used his divine power to move a plate of dim sum and a pot of tea from the imperial kitchen.

Too hungry to go out.

Bensu felt that he couldn't get to the imperial kitchen at all.

And looking at it like this, no one will give her anything to eat.

Su Su took a few bites of the dessert viciously, and then took another sip of tea, and then sighed comfortably.

"Okay, say it." Ben Su listened.

Tutu cleared his throat and began to explain the world.

Su Su is now the ten princesses of the State of Yan. The emperor has countless princes and princesses, and Su Su's mother-in-law is just a court lady favored by the emperor on a whim. She doesn't even have an identity, so Su Su is naturally not favored.

The tenth princess of the dignified Yan Kingdom has been thrown into this palace like a cold palace since she was a child. At first, there were two palace maids to take care of it, and later the palace maids also ran away.

Because this place is desolate and dilapidated, it can't stay people at all.

When I grew up, I was at the age of going to school, and after going to school, I was bullied all day long.

Because the current emperor, that is, Su Su's father, does not dote on her, he doesn't even remember the existence of this daughter.

The little girl is obviously seventeen years old, and she looks like a fourteen or fifteen-year-old girl, thin and small, and she wears a white washed clothes all day.

She can grow up so much thanks to the fact that the mama who brought her before gave her some food secretly from time to time, and she went to the imperial kitchen to improve the food by herself.

But the imperial pantry was often crowded, and it was not easy to go there often, so she could only starve every day.

Now it is a situation where the Three Kingdoms are in a state of confrontation.

On the bright side, it is the Three Kingdoms, and the Yan Kingdom ranks first, but in fact, the Yan Kingdom has already been in decline.

And over the years, the Qin state has gradually grown, and the emperor has gone to war everywhere. Now the country that ranks first among the three kingdoms is not the state of Yan, but the state of Qin.

As for the country of Ling, there has been no movement, but every time he sits firmly on the second throne.

And the country of Yan... Since the current emperor took office, the people have been struggling.

Every day, the emperor only knew how to seek pleasure and have fun with the concubines and concubines in the harem. He didn't care about the government, nor did he care about the life and death of the people.