Chapter 334: The Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (5-6)

As a unique race, the elves grow very fast. The elves are usually very healthy, so Su Su was able to sit up when he was three months old.

In the first month of coming to the dark elves, Su Su has already gained the love of all the clansmen of the dark elves.

On this day, Mo Yansheng was enjoying his lunch. The slender elf was sitting at the dining table and eating gracefully. The small meat ball sitting on his lap was sucking and sucking a small milk fruit. The two unexpectedly couldn't be harmonious.

Mo Yansheng finished his meal first, wiped his mouth, and looked down at the little guy in his arms.

Su Su hugged her milk fruit and sucked it hard.

Seeing that Mo Yansheng had been looking at himself, Su Su blinked and looked at him innocently.

Why do you keep looking at this cake, why do you want to eat it too?

Mo Yansheng touched the flesh on Xiaorou Tuan's face.

Sure enough, raising an elf is easy, especially since this elf is still his own companion elf. He is well-behaved and not noisy.

Mo Yansheng: My little elf Balabala... (The 500-character rainbow fart is omitted below)

A milk fruit ate, Su Su burped, and then smashed his mouth.

"Ang!" Bensu was full!

Mo Yansheng hugged Su Su and patted his back skillfully.

After coaxing Su Su to sleep, Mo Yansheng looked at her softly.

"Little Meatball, grow up well."

At the age of six months, Su Su began to learn to speak. As an elf bred from the elf tree, Su Su has already learned to crawl at this time, and he crawls very fast.

The first word Su Su could say was Yanyan.

Because of the small meat balls, Mo Yansheng often flipped through some books on raising elves, intentionally or unintentionally. When he knew that Su Sukuai could learn to speak, Mo Yansheng began to say his name in front of her intentionally or unintentionally.

However, the words that the elf can say are limited, and in the end, Su Su can only say the word "Yanyan".

But this was enough to make Mo Yansheng happy.

"Little Rou Tuan, come here." Mo Yansheng opened his hand to her.

Su Su used both hands and feet, crawled quickly, and came to Mo Yansheng in an instant.

Mo Yansheng picked her up.

"Little Rou Tuan, shout again."

"Yan, Yan." Su Su obediently called him again, and then spit out two words again.

"Su, Crisp."

Mo Yansheng was stunned.

Susu?

"Is it your name?"

"hold head high!"

"Why, don't you like me calling you little meatball?" Mo Yansheng immediately guessed what she meant.

Su Su: "Ang!"

Mo Yansheng: "But I like to call you little meatball."

A crisp, fleshy little face bulged.

"I'll call you Susu when you grow up." Now the little meat ball is his little meat ball.

Su Su: Angry!

"Learn to speak so fast, I can eat two milk fruit today." Mo Yansheng did not know where to find a milk fruit and handed it to her.

A certain cake subconsciously hugged and sipped.