Chapter 415: The Diary of a Fallen Princess (29-30)

"I didn't miss him." It's just a little bit, only a little bit, not much at all.

"Okay, you don't have you." Su Su nodded perfunctorily, then patted his shoulder.

"Let's go, go back and cook something delicious for you." I have to comfort my family Yanyan.

Qin Moyan didn't feel sad immediately, and followed Su Su away.

How can it be more important than food, good brother?

Su Su made a table of desserts for him. Someone was immersed in the world of food, and in a short while he forgot the sadness just now.

Just a few days after An Shiyi left, Qin Moyan sent a guard who secretly guarded Yipinsu to tell him that a few foreigners had come to Yipinsu.

Qin Moyan narrowed his eyes.

Gentiles?

The Gentiles have always looked down on them, because the Gentiles are physically stronger, have more advanced weapons, and are superior in every aspect of technology.

No one from the Central Plains has ever entered the territory of the Gentiles, and of course, they rarely come out.

Because the other party is strong enough, he naturally disdains to befriend a country weaker than himself.

However, they never planned to attack them, and the two sides have always been well watered.

"What are they going to do?"

The subordinate carefully glanced at his emperor before speaking.

"Eat, eat."

Qin Moyan: ? ?

"anything else?"

"Ordered a table and was full of compliments."

Qin Moyan: "..." That's it, that's it?

He thought about so many possibilities, and finally you told him to simply come to eat?

Subordinate: Then what can you do if you don't eat in the restaurant? Do you sing?

Qin Moyan turned around and told Su Su the news.

After all, Yipinsu belongs to the lady, so it is necessary to tell her.

"Really? Really? Great!" Su Su was so excited that he almost jumped up.

Qin Moyan looked at her suspiciously.

"Why is Madam so happy?"

"Isn't this okay? Maybe they came to befriend you." Ben Su's goal was finally achieved.

At least people are attracted.

Qin Moyan looked at her expression and pondered, and spoke again after a while.

"So this is the purpose of Madam who wants to open a cake?" Is the purpose to attract foreigners?

"Ah, you guessed it." Su Su scratched his head embarrassedly.

"I just think we should have a friendly exchange with their family, so that the two sides can enhance their relationship." By the way, learn how to make advanced weapons.

Qin Moyan: I didn't expect Mrs. to have such a big pattern.

In fact, all of them are inferior to the skills of the Gentiles in all aspects. It is a fact that if they are going to attack the Central Plains, they will resist very hard, or even unable to resist.

Fortunately, the other party does not seem to have this idea until now.

But, who knows when they'll change their minds? Of course, you have to be strong to ensure your own safety.