Chapter 381: Super Evolution Diary (27-28)

"Susu, ability, ability."

Susu: ? ?

"What's wrong with the power?"

"You start thinking from the power side." That's all I can give you.

Abilities... Abilities...

With the direction, Su Su began to think in this regard.

When Qiao Haoyan turned his head casually, he saw that the little girl stayed where she was, with an expression of "I'm out of my body".

Qiao Haoyan: It's kind of funny.

"Qiao Haoyan's favorability rating +15, and the current favorability rating is 79."

"You can think about it slowly." Don't worry.

Anyway, this is not something that can be thought of overnight.

Su Su suddenly raised her head, her eyes shining brightly.

"I figured it out!"

With a "swoosh", the eyes of the remaining three people all turned to her.

"We can think about our own abilities."

The remaining three all looked at her with greetings on their faces.

"Isn't our ability evolved because of the end of the world? This is a superpower, and it is also the power of Blue Star. What if we return this energy?" Is it enough to make up for the damage Blue Star suffered?

The remaining three people all pondered, and finally Qiao Haoyan was the first to speak.

"It's a good idea."

Su Su looked at him proudly.

"Is that right?" Ben Su is smart, right?

"But... how much energy do we need?" Chu Heng was a little confused.

"All, all power users with powers must return the energy."

"I didn't say that, ending the apocalypse requires everyone to work together."

"I'm afraid not everyone is willing." Li Que put forward his own ideas.

"There are always people who like the way they live now." After all, after the end of the apocalypse, not everyone can have the same power as now, and they may not be able to enjoy the feeling of being superior.

After the idea came out, Su Su also specifically asked Tutu.

"Is that so? Is that what I said?" Is it okay as long as Ben Su and everyone return their abilities?

"That's right, congratulations to Susu for successfully finding a way to end the end of the world!" Tutu cheered.

Su Su: Tsk, really smart as a cookie.

Chu Heng was silent for a long time before speaking.

"I'll announce the news tomorrow."

"Then I'll go back first." Chu Heng stood up and walked out.

"Let's go, have a good rest." Li Que touched Su Su's little head, and then left.

"Goodbye~" Su Su waved at the two of them.

After sending the person away, Qiao Haoyan leaned on Su Su crookedly.

"How did Susu think of it?"

"Just... Guess, superpowers are superpowers, maybe there are some magical powers, and the damage caused by human beings, we always have to make up for it ourselves."