Chapter 383: Super Evolution Diary (End)

After all, he didn't do anything to help. Compared to him, Qiao Haoyan's talent was higher than his.

Qiao Haoyan smiled slightly at him.

"Ugly rejection."

Chu Heng: "..."

"I like my job more than the president." Like... being a scientist.

"Then..." Chu Heng looked at Su Su.

"No, leave it to yourself." Su Su also waved his hand.

Chu Heng: So this position is so offensive, isn't it?

"Well, since everyone supports me, then I'm bound to."

There were cheers from below.

Although there are only tens of thousands of people, Qiao Haoyan, Su Su, and everyone else believe that in the near future, they will definitely be able to create another glory, which belongs to the glory of mankind.

And this time they will take good care of everything they have and won't destroy it again.

So, Chu Heng led the remaining human beings and began to develop again.

In the data given by Qiao Haoyan later, Chu Heng found that it seems that everyone has supernatural powers and can practice cultivation, and the surviving people have been optimized in all aspects, regardless of physical fitness or lifespan.

The average life expectancy of each person is now about 400 years old.

Chu Heng looked at Qiao Haoyan dumbfounded.

"You, are you right?" Are there really so many?

Qiao Haoyan glanced at him with disgust: "I can't be wrong if you are wrong."

"The last time everyone's genes were optimized, everyone's physical lifespan was optimized in all aspects, so we have enough time to develop again, and even better than before."

Chu Heng looked at him eagerly.

"Why are you so sure we can be better than before?"

"Because now you have me."

Chu Heng: "..."

Su Su next to him: "Hahahahaha."

The end of the end of the world does not mean that everything has settled down, they still need to develop again, so everyone is not idle, but more busy, everyone is contributing their own strength to this new world.

Humanity at this moment is unprecedentedly united.

Chu Heng was stunned for a few seconds and then laughed.

"Great, I'm going to share this good news with everyone, hahahaha..." Chu Heng simply ran away.

Looking at Chu Heng's back, Su Su couldn't help but speak.

"Yanyan."

"Um?"

"We're bound to get better, right?"

Qiao Haoyan turned to look at the little girl beside him.

"Well, yes, definitely."

"Qiao Haoyan's favorability rating +15, the current favorability rating is 100, and the mission is completed."

It was also from this day that Qiao Haoyan entered the frantic research stage and was busy every day.

Su Su became a housewife and ran to deliver meals to Qiao Haoyan every day. By the way, she showed her affection. Chu Heng's teeth were sore.