Chapter 440: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (9-10)

The three left and hurried to the next job.

Su Su has been sleeping soundly, and has no intention of waking up.

"Okay, all the work is almost done, and there is only one audition left." Qi Heng breathed a sigh of relief.

"However, I want to remind you that if you do this today, many people must know about Su Su's existence. Have you figured out how to deal with it?" Bringing the little girl out so arrogantly will definitely be punished. people photographed.

"Why don't you say you adopted it?" Qi Heng asked tentatively.

An Qingyan frowned slightly.

He clearly said that his adopted daughter could solve everything, but he didn't want to say that.

"Anyway, I don't care what happens to you, but Susu can't be hurt." Su Su is only three years old, so he shouldn't go through these messy things. Since this dog has brought people back, he has to deal with all these things well.

An Qingyan looked down at the little girl who was still sleeping soundly in her arms.

"Um."

Finally, when the song was finalized and ready to leave, Su Su woke up in a daze.

"Awake? Ready to go home." An Qingyan pulled down his jacket, exposing Su Su's head.

The little girl shrank into his arms and looked up at him ignorantly.

Susu: ? ?

Rebooting...

Buffering is complete.

power on.

"Are you going home so soon?" Ben Su just woke up.

"It's getting dark." An Qingyan pointed out the car window.

Oh, it is.

"Then let's go home."

After sending both of them to the community, Qi Heng drove away.

An Qingyan carried Su Su into the elevator.

Su Su blinked and looked at him.

"Why are you so quiet?" Rare.

An Qingyan glanced at her.

"I've always been so quiet."

With a "ding", the elevator door opened, and An Qingyan went out with the little girl in her arms.

"Put me down." Su Su patted his arm.

One big and one small just stood at the door of the house, waiting for the big one to enter the door after entering the password.

Of course Su Su knew the password, and Yanyan told her before going out, but with the dog Yanyan around, it was not her turn to open the door.

As soon as he entered the door, Su Su skillfully put on his own slippers, and then ran in to wash his hands.

"Okay, hurry up and cook for yourself." Su Su climbed onto the sofa and sat down, turned on the TV and started watching cartoons.

"The little guy commands me quite easily." An Qingyan sat next to her and pinched her little paws.

"I'm doing this for your own good." Su Su taught him a serious lesson.

"Yes, yes, for my own good, can I take a break and then cook?"

The little girl frowned, with a small expression of "Okay okay, listen to you".

An Qingyan held back a smile and turned on the phone.