Chapter 447: A Three-Year-Old Vampire Falls From The Sky (23-24)

It wasn't until it got dark that Su Su finally woke up.

When she woke up, An Qingyan also woke up.

He has been guarding this little girl for a day, and if it wasn't for her normal expression, he would have liked to start shaking her awake.

But I was afraid that the consequences of shaking her up would be more serious, so I didn't do it.

At this moment, facing Su Su's red eyes, An Qingyan was silent for a few seconds.

"Your eyes... how come you still have night light?"

Su Su moved her hands and feet.

"Yeah? I seem to have changed back?"

An Qingyan was shocked and immediately turned on the light.

The light shone on the girl's fair skin. The cool white skin was delicate and fragile, and it was easy to see the blood vessels below.

The girl was wearing the gorgeous red dress they had just met. She looked like an elegant noble lady with gorgeous and delicate features, and was looking at herself blankly at this time.

"An Qingyan's favorability rating +25, and the current favorability rating is 70."

As soon as Su Su looked up, she saw An Qingyan staring at her unblinkingly.

A Crisp: This dog Yanyan didn't expect to be a face control.

The next second, she heard An Qingyan speak.

"Your skirt... wholesale?"

Su Su: "..." Please shut up.

"Then what would you let me wear if I didn't have this skirt?" Could it be naked?

An Qingyanjun blushed.

Cough, too.

"The skirts you bought for me probably won't fit." Su Su sighed helplessly.

"But it's so late now, so I'll try to wear it for another night."

"Huh?" An Qingyan was a little confused.

So is this to wear or not to wear? And... she's grown up, is this skirt... still wearable?

The next second, the girl disappeared in front of him, and a short figure emerged from the quilt, still wearing her nightdress.

An Qingyan widened his eyes sharply.

"you……"

"Hey, I didn't expect that, I can change back." Just ask you if you are serious.

"So, are you fully recovered now?"

"Well, I'm a vampire in my prime now, and my ability to attract money is great." Su Su patted her chest proudly.

"Okay, hug me down." The little girl ran over and stood in front of him.

After recovering, he is still the same kid.

An Qingyan reached out and picked up the person, but did not put it down.

"Tell me, what do you want to eat at night? I haven't eaten for a day."

"I want to eat meat! But it doesn't matter if I eat it or not, I see you like this..."

"Yanyan, shouldn't you be keeping me for a day?"

An Qingyan pinched her chubby face angrily.

"You're too embarrassed to say it, and you slept like this all day without saying hello in advance. I thought something was wrong with you." He was frightened.