Chapter 344: The Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (25-26)

This is so full of blood and residual blood, how to fight?

Kusi and Yatu were almost beaten by Su Su, and they were tied together with bruised noses and bruised faces.

"Surrender or not?" Su Su glared at the two of them fiercely.

"I'll beat you to death if you don't surrender."

"Surrender, surrender, we surrender." Kuss said immediately.

They all underestimated this light elf, it looked so cute and lovely, but they didn't expect to fight so much harder than Mo Yansheng.

He and Yatu were almost killed by her.

This light elf is more difficult to mess with than the dark elf.

"Remember, our light elves are not easy to bully!"

"Yes, yes, you are right." Kuss and Yatu kept nodding.

"The orcs over there, stop." Su Su threw the two to the center of the battlefield.

Seeing that their leaders were captured, the clansmen quickly stopped.

"leader!"

"You release our leader!"

"Boss, why are you beaten like this?"

"Let it go if you say it, then I'll lose face." Su Su rolled her eyes.

"You have two choices now. First, take your leader and get out of the territory of our light elves. You can never invade our territory, or I will hit you once every time."

"Second, all the orcs present today don't even want to leave the territory of our light elves." It is also good to die heroically.

The orcs present all shuddered.

This cute looking light elf is so cruel.

"Okay, let's go!" Yatu and Kuss supported each other.

"Then you swear." Don't think about it and just leave.

Yatu and Kus pretended to be deaf and did not speak.

Su Su tugged Mo Yansheng's clothes aggrievedly.

"Yanyan..."

Mo Yansheng loosened his fingers and stared at the two of them.

"Speak or not?"

Kusi, Yatu: "I, I swear that the tiger clan (lion clan) will never invade the territory of the elf clan. If we break the oath, our whole clan will have no peace!" Once the oath was established, they were unwilling to do so. If you don't want to, you can't do it.

After all, the creatures in the forest of elves still care a lot about oaths, and no one will break their oaths.

In the end, the orcs all supported each other and left in embarrassment.

As soon as the orcs left, the light elves and dark elves present burst into enthusiastic cheers.

"We won, we won!" On the battlefield just now, although there were light elves in charge of the treatment, there were also many light elves who rushed forward like the dark elves. It turned out that their light elves were not only able to hide behind for treatment. Yes, they won!

The three elders were even more excited, holding hands and turning in circles.

Su Su once again acted as a wet nurse and performed a large-scale healing magic.

After all, the healing magic has been cast too many times, and many light elves have actually lost their strength.

Mo Yansheng turned to look at Su Su.