Chapter 355: The Demon King's Little Demon (13-14)

"Then help me remove this pile of things on my head." He died.

Ye Ziyan stood behind Su Su and started to remove the headgear from her head without saying a word.

After dismantling it, I kindly asked a question.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?" In order to avoid exhaustion later, it's better to feed Su Maomao more food.

"I want to eat." Hungry.

Ye Ziyan watched her finish her meal without saying a word, and then urged her to take a bath.

Su Su: Why did Gou Yanyan suddenly become so caring? There is a conspiracy!

A Su quickly washed Bai Bai, and then quietly stuck out his little head.

Ye Ziyan stood at the door at some point and looked at her with a smile.

"Have you washed it?"

Su Su nodded.

Someone pulled her into the room and closed it.

"Then let's get started, don't waste your time."

Susu: ? ?

"Go, start what?"

"On the wedding night, what else do Mao Mao think you can do?" Of course, doing what this king loves to do.

Su Su: "..." Can you not be so serious about color...

"That... I'm already very tired today... or let's another day..."

Ye Ziyan calmly pulled her closer to the big bed.

"It's better to be tired."

"I don't have the strength to struggle." This king can do whatever he wants.

Su Su: You dog Yanyan! !

Ye Ziyan suddenly changed his expression and looked at her lowly.

"Is Maomao unwilling? Or dislike this king... This king knows that Maomao doesn't like this king..." How could anyone like him.

Su Su: "...Speak well..." You're still addicted to tea, right?

"I know, the cat doesn't like me..." Now, this king doesn't even call himself.

Su Su looked at him faintly: "Then you should go out." It doesn't matter if you just say no.

Ye Ziyan looked at her with an expression of "as expected".

"Oh, the cat really doesn't like me, but it doesn't matter, the cat doesn't like me, it's enough that I like the cat." Who made this king love the cat so much, he doesn't want anyone except the cat.

Ye Ziyan leaned over and pressed Su Su's forehead to her forehead, her voice low and soft.

"What I'm saying is true."

"Su Maomao, this king is pleased with you."

Then Ye Ziyan witnessed a certain cat's small face gradually crawling into a blush at close range.

Ye Ziyan: A little cute, I want to kiss.

"You, just talk when you talk, don't mess around." Disgusted, Ben Su's face turned red.

"How can this be called flirting?" Ye Ziyan reached out and brushed the hair from her little face.

"This king is very serious about confessing to the cat." Where is the flirtation.

Someone seemed to be casually whispering in Su Su's ear, but in fact...

The other hand that was nervously supported beside Su Su had quietly clenched into a fist.