Chapter 347: The Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (End)

Medusa: "...There is something to talk about, but it's not enough to talk about it." Don't talk about whether you still want to kill me.

Mo Yansheng put his hand away and dragged Su Su towards the group of light elves.

"Is everyone okay?" Su Su stared at the group of people carefully.

Well, fine, no injuries.

"it's okay no problem."

"It's all cured."

"Yeah, that's great."

"Queen, you came in time."

If the Queen doesn't come, they will never surrender today, even if they have a lose-lose situation.

Su Su looked at the elves with a smile.

"It's fine."

Medusa also turned into a human form, and followed slowly behind the two of them.

Since she has all conceded defeat, she has also conceded.

"You can repair all the places that your snake clan destroyed." Mo Yansheng gave her a little bit of calculation.

In the end, the two parties agreed that the snake tribe would maintain friendly relations with the elves from now on, and would not invade each other's territory at will.

"Then, since I have given up..."

Susu: ? ?

"Then can you help my clan to heal?" Medusa was a little embarrassed.

But all her clansmen were injured. The healing magic of the light elves was notoriously powerful, especially this elf. She turned people into stone statues, and she could save them.

"I, I know I was going too far, but, for the sake of our allies now..."

Su Su looked at Mo Yansheng.

Mo Yansheng: "Susu decides by himself."

"Well then, it won't waste much effort anyway."

So hang the king... oh no, a certain su went online again and gave some treatment to the people of the snake clan.

"Thank you, thank you." Medusa kept thanking Su Su.

Knowing that the other person is so good-looking... ah no, she is so kind, what else is she fighting for?

Moreover, she originally heard that there was a powerful elf king from the light elf tribe, but now it seems that the elf is indeed quite powerful.

Well... at least she can't beat it.

And the elf is so cute, she thinks about it now that she just looks like a bad person who does all kinds of evil.

And the elf treated her clansmen regardless of their previous suspicions.

How could she be so bad, still thinking about hitting the elf.

Medusa made up her own mind, and the more she thought about it, the more embarrassed she felt.

Su Su looked at her blankly.

In the end, of course, the two tribes shook hands and made peace.

Then, from this day onwards, Medusa went to the dark elves to find Su Su from time to time, and she called it: to enhance the relationship between the two tribes.

Mo Yansheng: Oh, I believe you are a ghost.

Mo someone looked blankly at the beautiful woman in front of him.