Chapter 404: The Diary of a Fallen Princess High Rank (7-8)

Su Su patted his shoulder.

"You think too much, I just want to see this place." It doesn't mean to sell miserably.

Two days later, Qin Moyan's subordinates finally arrived in the country of Yan and took over everything here. Qin Moyan could finally leave with Su Su.

I just don't know if it was because of Su Su or something else, Qin Moyan didn't change the name of Yan Kingdom, but just changed it to Yancheng.

From then on, the State of Yan ceased to exist and was replaced by the territory of the State of Qin: Yancheng.

The reason why Yancheng was so easily subdued was because the gates of the city were opened by the people of Yancheng, and even the enemy troops were welcomed in by them. The news quickly spread to other countries.

At this time, Su Su had followed Qin Moyan on the carriage to Qin State.

After the carriage walked out of Yancheng slowly, Qin Moyan breathed a sigh of relief.

Finally, we can abduct people back to Qin.

The snorkeling calling is lying in his arms.

This madman made a quarrel with her early in the morning before dawn, and silently shut up after being punched by her.

When the sky was bright, Su Su opened her eyes in a daze.

Qin Moyan looked at her expressionlessly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Su Su looked at him suspiciously.

"You hit me."

"Why, you still want to call back." Su Su arrogantly akimbo looked at him.

"You hit me." Qin Moyan looked at her faintly and repeated.

"Well, then I'll fight if I don't fight..." And he touched it lightly.

"You hit me." No matter, it was a hit anyway.

Su Su poked his fingers with a guilty conscience.

"Then what do you think..."

"Kiss."

Su Su: "..."

The little girl had a suspicious expression on her face, "Are you trying to take advantage of me?"

"hurry up."

In the end, Su Su still hugged his face "mua".

Qin Moyan sat down contentedly.

Qin Yi, who has been driving the carriage outside: "..." Is the one inside really his Majesty? Wasn't it taken away by some cheeky monster?

Su Su curiously leaned on the window and lifted the curtain to look out.

Qin Moyan took the person back.

"Sit down and eat." Qin Moyan stuffed the cakes into Su Su.

Su Su took the cake "Ow" that he handed over and it was just a bite.

"Have you got a meal yet?"

"Well." Qin Moyan handed her the teacup.

"There is an inn not far away, take a rest there tonight, and continue on the road tomorrow."

Su Su nodded and continued to nibble while holding her snack.

The carriage walked leisurely on the road, Su Su admired the scenery all the way, and felt that he was just here for an outing.

"Tutu, do you think I can always enjoy this kind of life in this small world?"

"According to the data, yes." Qin has become the largest country, and no other country dares to covet. At least when Qin Moyan is in power, no one will dare to invade.