Chapter 411: The Diary of a Fallen Princess (21-22)

Everyone sticks to their positions and never leaves.

Qin Yi: Miscalculation, I have already prepared too much, but there is still not enough. It seems that I have to buy food from the dead from tomorrow.

I don't know if the chefs in the back kitchen are busy.

I'm afraid I can't wait to grow eight hands.

When he went back, he told the Empress and asked her to teach more chefs. Five chefs...maybe not enough.

The sky is getting darker, and a new round of battle for seats begins...

It was not until late at night that Qin Yi returned to the palace.

Since it opened on the first day, Su Su was worried that the business was not good, so she had been waiting for news from Qin Yi.

Qin Moyan was of course dissatisfied and looked at Qin Yi blankly.

"Why are you coming back now?"

Qin Yi was very busy, and when he came back, he had to be put on his face by his own emperor, and he couldn't be wronged.

"Your Majesty, you can't blame your subordinates. The business of Yipinsu is really good. Those people are not willing to leave. Even I was dragged to serve as the second shopkeeper to greet the guests." I ordered a drink, but it didn't matter if I didn't touch anything, I even put myself in it.

"Really? Is the business really good?" Su Su looked at him with bright eyes.

"Really, ma'am, your cooks may not be enough, and your subordinates think you may need a batch of cooks." Otherwise, they may not be able to handle all eight hands.

"Zhen will make arrangements for you, go to bed now." Qin Moyan urged Su Su to go back to sleep, and then dropped a sentence to Qin Yi.

"Have a day off tomorrow."

Qin Yi: Hey, the emperor really still cares about him. In the past, as long as he wasn't cut down on the battlefield, he couldn't get up, and he never rested. Now he can rest after just helping for a day. Long live the empress!

Before Su Su could be happy, Qin Moyanti slipped back to bed to sleep.

A Chou looked at Qin Moyan and grabbed his clothes with his little hands.

"Yanyan, I'm so happy." Bensu has a lot of money! !

Qin Moyan pulled the quilt up, and then patted her head gently.

"Good, continue to be happy in your dreams." Now let me sleep.

Su Su: "..." I don't understand the style!

Due to the shortage of staff at Yipin Crisp, Qin Moyan recruited a group of chefs back, of course not from the imperial kitchen. The palace always needs people to cook, although they all want to go to Yipin Crisp.

Since then, Su Su's training career has begun with conscientiousness.

And Qin Moyan naturally lost the opportunity to monopolize a certain cake.

Qin Moyan: It's so annoying, Susu obviously belongs to him alone.

No, the preparations for the grand ceremony have to be accelerated!

This time, the chefs that Qin Moyan recruited are even more talented. After only half a month of special training, they came to Yipinsu to help, and they each have their own specialties, so there is no need to worry about the shortage of manpower.

After working hard for half a month, Su Su was finally liberated again.

Before she could rest, someone Qin told her that the ceremony would start in two days, and let her get ready.