Chapter 374: Super Evolution Diary (13-14)

Su Su clapped his hands perfunctorily.

"You're great too."

Qiao Haoyan: "..." How to perfunctory him?

As soon as he made his move, he was blocked by someone, and the boy's face was a little ugly.

He also didn't want to think about how these three could live like outings in the last days, how could they be ordinary people.

"If you still want to do it, we will accompany you to the end." As long as you lose this face.

The boy's face was gloomy.

"let's go."

The girl named Xiaoyi was still a little unwilling, but everyone had already spoken, so she could only stomp and leave.

It's just that after the boy turned around and walked a few steps, he suddenly turned his backhand and lost a big move.

"go to hell."

Qiao Haoyan blocked it calmly.

"I knew you would do this trick." Fortunately, I was prepared.

Su Su and Li Que also stood up.

Obviously three people with completely different styles, I don't know why standing together is more imposing than the six of them.

"So you guys want to fight?" Su Su looked at the six with a smile.

I also know how to play sneak attack.

"Since you've already played sneak attack, then I'll give you a move." Su Su raised his hand slightly, and those few people instantly felt the temperature drop around their bodies, and then their hands and feet became inflexible.

Su Su kicked people out one by one.

"It's good to go."

Freeze their hands and feet to see how arrogant they are.

But this was only temporary, after all, she didn't want to kill anyone casually.

Of course, what Xie didn't know was that not long after those few people made up their minds, a large group of zombies staggered and quickly followed.

Whether they will live or die in the end is still unknown.

A red light flashed in Qiao Haoyan's eyes, and then he sat down as if nothing had happened.

That kind of person, alive is also a scum, and will only bully other people.

Such a small twist and turn was forgotten by Su Su in the blink of an eye.

After lunch, Su Su happily took a nap.

Li Que also returned to the room, only Qiao Haoyan went out quietly, not knowing what to do.

When Su Su and Li Que got up, they saw Qiao Haoyan commanding a group of zombies to move things into the small hotel.

Fortunately, there are only three of them nearby, otherwise others would be scared to death.

He found a lot of things, food, water, daily necessities, all kinds.

Su Su: It feels like Yanyan has moved to a supermarket again...

After moving things, those mourners staggered away.

"Then you can rest for a few days and relax." Qiao Hao casually sat beside Su Su.

It's not good to be too tight all of a sudden, they all need rest.

In the next few days, the three of them stayed in the small hotel and never went out. When they were bored, they would get together to chat and play cards (Qiao Haoyan found it), cook and eat by themselves when they were hungry, and go back to sleep when they were sleepy. It can be said that the speed is moisturizing.