Chapter 419: This Ghost King Is Not To Be Provoked (3-4)

He didn't dare to mention the little girl who was still lying there, or even look at her, because he was afraid that this guy would notice Susu and hurt her.

Looking at him now, he probably didn't notice Susu.

Yu Suiyan looked at him slowly.

The eyes of the two met, and Su Yu's pupils tightened.

At first glance, Yu Suiyan's eyes didn't seem to waver, but in fact, as soon as he looked at him, he sensed the extremely strong pressure, and even made him dare not look at him.

At this moment, a Susu woke up.

The little girl's soft little milky voice murmured a few times, rubbed her eyes and sat up.

How can no one help her, just let her lie on the ground...

Only then did Yu Suiyan notice that there seemed to be a person lying on the ground.

Hmm... It seems that she was the one who just let him out.

For a while, everyone's eyes were focused on Su Su.

The little girl stared blankly at the people around her.

"Are you playing cosplay?" It's so exciting to play at night.

Su Yu: "..." Suddenly he is not nervous.

Yu Suiyan squatted down, holding Su Su's round chin with her big cold and white hand.

Su Su's cold skin froze.

"You were the one who let me out just now."

A Su blurted out: "Are you the guy who is neither male nor female?"

The air around seemed to freeze, Yu Suiyan squeezed her chin with a little force, and the smile deepened on her face.

"Who is not a man or a woman?" Why do you curse when you wake up.

A Su didn't seem to realize the danger yet, and slapped his big hand away.

"You hurt me." The little girl angrily walked in the direction of her parents and brother.

After walking a few steps, he was picked up by the collar and slipped back.

"I said you can go?" Yu Suiyan carried the person to her side.

"You are my hostage now."

"She doesn't know anything." Su Yu looked at Su Su nervously.

None of them told Su Su about this.

It was enough for them to worry that Su Su could see those things. If they told her that there was still a ghost suppressed at home, she would be scared to death.

"What are you coming at us, Susu is innocent." Father Su also became nervous.

"Susu? Your name is Susu?" Yu Suiyan turned around and pinched a certain chubby face.

"Just talk, don't move." Su Su didn't want to pay any attention to him.

The little guy is quite small, but his guts are quite fat.

In this case……

"I can let you go, but this little guy will belong to me in the future." Well, it's kind of fun, and I want to keep it up.

"I'm not an animal!" Su Su protested in dissatisfaction.

Yu Suiyan lightly tapped the center of her eyebrows, and a certain cake fell down softly.

Yu Suiyan stretched out his hand to catch the person easily, and then picked him up.

"What did you do to her? Give me back my Susu!" Su Mu was so excited that she rushed forward.