Chapter 308: Hey, do you believe there are demons in this world? (21-22)

Seeing that his prudence was discovered, Chu Tingyan simply nodded and admitted.

Su Su: "..." You are not the noble and arrogant dog Yanyan from the beginning...

Seeing Su Su looking at him with a complicated face, Chu Tingyan took her little hand cautiously.

"Aren't you happy?" Think he's going too far? Or is it moving too fast?

A crisp shook his head.

"No, it's so big, I'm going to continue to visit." Su Su said, and left him alone and ran around to visit.

Chu Tingyan smiled helplessly, then quickly followed her.

After a delicious dinner in the evening, Su Su slept in the master bedroom.

Someone is naturally unwilling to keep up.

I slept with Susu for several days, and now I really can't sleep without holding the little girl's soft body.

So Chu Tingyan rubbed onto the bed very consciously, and by the way "very natural" hugged a certain cake.

Su Su: "Hey, why are you still getting started?" Hug is addicted, right?

Chu Tingyan looked at her innocently, her **** eyes so soft.

A Crisp: "...Hugger, hug..." You look good, whatever you say is right, just hug if you want.

Someone contentedly hugged Su Su and rubbed it, then closed his eyes.

A few days of vacation has passed, and even if Su Su is unwilling, she has to go back and punch a card.

She made those clothes Feifei didn't know if they were put away or not.

So early the next day, Su Su got up and dragged Chu Tingyan up.

Su Su: Ben Su can't sleep, so don't want to sleep either. (strong sense of revenge)

The two got up early and went to the company.

As soon as she saw Su Su, Feifei in the office was the first surprise. She ran over to hug Su Su, but when she saw Chu Tingyan who appeared not far behind Su Su and looked at her with a smile, Feifei was shocked. The hand that was stretched out to hug Su Su was not embarrassed at all, and he pulled back his hair pretentiously.

Susu: ? ?

What is Feifei doing? ?

"Good morning Susu." After greeting Su Su, Feifei looked carefully at Chu Tingyan behind.

"Old, good morning boss..." When she wanted to hug Su Su just now, the boss's eyes seemed to kill someone.

Chu Tingyan smiled slightly.

"Just call the boss." The old boss doesn't have to.

Feifei scratched her head embarrassedly.

After the greeting, Feifei began to report seriously.

"I've sorted out the clothes, and they can be sold at any time as long as Su Su gives an order." Those rich wives, wealthy ladies and so on will definitely grab it.

After all, the name of their Crispy Gold Medal Designer is not for nothing.

At that time, Luo Yaqi's little cheap silver will not be able to grab her Susu.

Oh, but also, she couldn't grab it, hahahaha.

In the end, Chu Tingyan and Su Su decided together that they would be released together three days later.

After finishing all the things that should be done, Chu Tingyan took Su Su away without any pressure.

There is no joy in dating him at work.